26

Chapter 26 Fan Meeting of the Beautiful Girl and the Boy-haired Man

The first horse race is over, and Jingu Sihiru’s number has been won.

While playing the game, he took the time to look at the results. Shen Gong Si Zhou put away the first winning ticket with satisfaction.

The lottery tickets in Fuheishier's hand had been kneaded into balls and thrown into the trash can.

The guy next to me is very lucky. Even the horse can win, but luck can't always take care of him.

Fuheishier never believed in such illusory things, and the only thing he relied on was his own strength.

Jingu Sihiru, who was immersed in the game, did not pay attention to Fushihei Shi'er's gaze.

He was busy clearing the debris from the vacant land, cultivating land, planting crops, and saving materials to build mills and crushers in the Krusty Krab to make more food.

During the Jinguji day game, the results of the second horse race came out.

Shengong Si Zhou glanced casually, he was worthy of being the Heaven-defying European Emperor who almost reached full value today, and he won again in the second game.

Thinking of the fact that he had made a lot of bets, if he won three games in a row, I'm afraid the owner of the racecourse would be unable to sit still.

It's bound to be another trouble.

Killing people to seize treasures, people dying for money. Jingu Sihi, who was able to top the standings after surviving the Infinite dungeon, certainly understands this truth.

He didn't want to get into trouble, but he wasn't really afraid of it.

But when trouble comes, there is nothing we can do, so we can only face it head on.

Jingu Si Zhou only hesitated for a moment and continued to invest in the game.

Another ball of lottery tickets was thrown into the trash can by Fuhe Shier.

Did he get hit again?

Fuheishier couldn't help but look at this lucky man who had won two games in a row.

Wearing a large sweatshirt, wrapped tightly, he remained silent and did not pay attention to his deskmate. He was fully focused on playing some farming game on his mobile phone.

The white fingertips clicked on the screen, reclaiming the open space into vegetable planting fields, and then sprinkled the seeds.

After planting, I watered each plant with great patience.

Fuheishier's mouth twitched.

It's probably just pure good luck.

At the beginning of the third game, the unassuming No. 23 won the game.

No. 23 was also the last number bought by Jingu Shihiru.

How can anyone be so lucky?