41-42

Chapter 41 Treasure hunt? Treasure hunt!

So damn handsome.

Jingu Si Zhou was still sighing.

That pair of long legs that are too long to fit, that one-meter-six-meter-tall but two-meter imposing figure wearing a windbreaker, that sexy wheat-colored skin... I am

not alone in feeling the above.

It's a game indeed.

The ugly one is not worthy of being a main NPC.

Jingu Sizhou suddenly realized why Lehu would run away for her ideals.

There is only one truth - the looks are not good enough.

SpongeBob suddenly somersaulted over, pouted his lips, slapped his mouth with his hands, and made a "oooooooo" sound.

Patrick Star also suddenly appeared, imitating SpongeBob SquarePants to celebrate the arrival of Jingu Si Zhou.

Jingu Si Zhou: "...?"

What is this?

Brother Squidward pushed the two of them aside and saluted to Shri Kamiya. He took Shrimp Shrine's hand and magically kissed the back of his hand.

Jingu Si Zhou: "."

What a wonderful touch.

"Finally we meet, the god who saved the residents of Bikini Castle from the fire and water!"

Shrine Shrine: "?"

He was confused and asked in a low voice: "Captain, what's going on?"

Captain: "This is the player, don't you see The impact of the plot."

Jingu Si Zhou: "..."

He can only pretend that he knows everything, but in fact, his brain is confused.

Xia Youjie in the distance: "It's obvious, isn't it?"

Gojo Satoru: "It's nothing special."

Xia Youjie said cautiously: "It's possible that it's not a god, but an insignificant chess piece sent by him."

Gojo Satoru: "It's possible."

Conan observed the last detective who entered Monsoon Villa, and he discovered something strange.

"Mr. Amuro, see if there is anything wrong with him."

Toru Amuro glanced at the heavy rain outside the window.

"It's raining so heavily outside, but he doesn't have an umbrella in his hand. Moreover, there's no trace of rain on his body."

Conan: "Yes, it's raining so heavily outside, even if you take a car, there's still a long way to get to the parking place. "It's impossible for him not to get wet at all. What's more, he hasn't taken an umbrella yet."

Zhongyuan Zhongye didn't have that much analysis on the last person to come.

He simply and rudely excluded the residents of Bikini Castle and the people he knew from the Conjuration Specialist and the Armed Detective Agency, and set his sights on the others.