60

Chapter 60: Get out of the way and let me show off!

The sunglasses were pulled down a little, and through the gap, Gojo Satoru could only see a pair of vague eyes covered by flat glasses.

Lazy and emotionless.

This bomber looks a bit familiar.

Jingu Sihiru pretended not to recognize them: "What? Are you calling me?"

Gojo Satoru shook his head: "We recognized the wrong person."

Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie sat down behind Jingu Sihiru.

Their gazes fell behind him without any concealment, and Shen Gong Si Zhou felt that the back of his head was being stared at by them.

Blast. What happened to the bomber?

The name sounds like it's not something to mess with.

Jingu Sizhou, who didn't watch the plot and didn't know the situation, could only make up his mind as much as possible.

After thinking for a long time, I couldn't come up with any clue.

As long as the game ends quickly, he can blend in with the crowd and leave.

Xia Youjie lowered his voice and said: "This person has no magic power, Satoru, it's not him."

Gojo Satoru shook his head and nodded: "We should know this person."

"What do you mean?"

Gojo Satoru: "I can't remember him at the moment. Who is it, but we must know him."

"The important thing now is to find the bomber."

Gojo Satoru: "There are so many people at the scene, it is easy to hide a bomber. I have been paying attention to whether there is any magic power in the venue Fluctuation, so far, there has been no fluctuation in spell power."

Xia Youjie guessed: "Has the bomber left?"

Gojo Satoru: "It's possible, maybe he knows that we, the two number one in the magic world, have come to deal with him. , was so scared that he ran away."

Xia Youjie smiled helplessly: "If this is the case, a trouble will be avoided. If the gymnasium explodes, how many people will be injured."

Gojo Satoru suggested: "Just in case. , we report to the higher-ups to temporarily stop the game and evacuate the people in the stadium?"

Xia Youjie: "No, this will alarm the snake, the noise is too big, and evacuating all the people in the stadium will annoy the bombers directly. Detonate the bomb."

Gojo Satoru: "It's really troublesome."

...

In the bathroom.

Patrick threw away the toilet brush: "I'm tired."

Spongebob panted: "I'm tired too."

What kind of dirt can be so tenacious.

Patrick: "I think we need help. Maybe we can ask others to help wash the dirt off his face?" "