37

Chapter 37: Demon and Starfish

The ruffian boss felt that the blood in his whole body was boiling.

Nothing excites him more than doing bad things.

SpongeBob greeted politely: "Hi, Mr. Amuro."

The ruffian boss raised his head and couldn't even see Toru Amuro's whole face.

The land creature was too tall for him, a mayfly creature, to see directly.

"It's SpongeBob SquarePants."

This short sentence hides a lot.

The ruffian boss was still looking at him. This was the Sea Tyrant's first customer since he came to land.

He thought that he shouldn't do anything too harsh to him.

How can it be?

There is no word "excessive" in his dictionary.

"Hey, do you remember me?"

The ruffian boss was too young and needed Toru Amuro to look at him with full attention.

"Boss?"

The boss smiled evilly and said in a low and magnetic voice: "It's me."

When he saw the person, the boss urged the tool man Spongebob to leave.

This troublemaker will prevent him from getting along with Toru Amuro.

Toru Amuro asked: "Is the ruffian boss looking for me?" The

ruffian boss looked around: "Is there anyone else in this place worth looking for besides you?"

Amuro Toru: "..."

It's really a weird feeling.

Why does it feel like this... mini creature seems to be teasing him.

The ruffian boss continued to output: "How about making a friend? You are a rare smart person that I recognize as a friend."

How about that? Are you moved?

The world's greatest villain condescends to be your friend.

"Friends?"

Mr. Krabs, who was hiding in the grass and eavesdropping with a telescope, couldn't believe it: "He wants to find a new friend?"

SpongeBob suddenly rushed in: "Mr. Krabs? What game are you playing?"

"SpongeBob, I need You do one thing."

SpongeBob: "What?"

Mr. Krabs pointed at the ruffian who was chatting happily with Toru Amuro: "Prevent them from becoming friends."

SpongeBob was shocked: "Mr. Krabs, why are you doing this?"

Mr. Krabs: "I have seen through his conspiracy. He is trying to get close to our neighbor, and then when we relax, he will use the neighbor to steal our secret recipe for Krabs!" SpongeBob gasped and sucked up all the leaves