38

Chapter 38 The Overlord of the Sea Needs Gin

"Ah——"

The screams continued, and the pink starfish ran rampant, causing a mess in the sewer.

There was a rare confusion on Fyodor's face, and his expression softened by three points, looking a little cute.

Such traits rarely appear in him.

"Starfish?"

Why does a running starfish appear in the sewer?

For a moment, Fyodor's brain shut down.

"Ah!"

Patrick bumped into Fyodor and fell to the ground. He was still shouting. After seeing Fyodor, he screamed even louder.

It is true that Fyodor's clothes are extremely scary in this dark environment.

He has a thin body and a fluffy white hat on his head.

Wearing a white cloth coat with a collar, soft pants of the same color, and a pair of brown boots.

The sewer environment is cold and cold. He is wearing a black coat and a beige fur collar around the collar.

This dress, coupled with the pale face, naturally made Patrick think it was——

"Ghost!!! Help!! There is a ghost!!"

Fyodor blinked and approached Patrick. This sudden appearance Strange creatures.

Patrick covered his eyes and backed away while rubbing on the ground.

"Starfish don't have any meat, so they don't taste good! Ice cream, donuts, and crab patties are much more delicious than starfish!" There is

no way back.

Patrick kicked his feet wildly, and his soft feet kicked Fyodor's boots, but it didn't hurt.

"What are you?"

Fyodor asked.

He can solve most of the problems in the world and get answers.

But what a talking starfish is is not among them.

Patrick opened his fingers and looked at Fyodor secretly.

The faint light allowed him to finally see clearly what the "ghost" looked like.

"Is there a shadow?"

Patrick wiped the sweat from his forehead and breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately it's not a ghost. Hey, are you the scholar who scared me?"

"The scholar?"

Feodor repeated Read it again.

Patrick raised his eyes and looked at him: "You are indeed a scholar! Where did you hide Spongebob!" "