52

Chapter 52 Killing Tennis? No, squirrel tennis.

"I'm starting to worry about how I'm going to get along with Zhenzhen's future husband."

Mr. Crab looked worried.

Recently, Zhenzhen has completely ignored his old father and will not hug him and say that the one she loves most is "Daddy".

She would only ask him for money mercilessly, push her future husband Gin to the mall in a stroller, and buy various types of pacifiers, baby aprons and clothes.

Mr. Krabs couldn't stand it when he spent his money to buy things for other men but it was totally not his part.

So what if Gin was rich in the future, unless he was willing to share the money with him, he would never forgive Gin for kidnapping his daughter.

Puff poured him a cup of tea.

"Eugene, children always have to leave their parents and home when they grow up. This is a necessary process for growth."

Mr. Crab cried loudly: "My Zhenzhen, I watched her grow from a little baby to a Now that she is tall and strong, and looks so healthy that the whole building trembles when she takes a step, I don't want her to ignore me for other men."

Puff comforted: "Eugene, you will get used to it."

Mr. Crab buried in Puff was crying in her arms, her tears wet her skirt. He blew his nose and it got on Puff.

Puff: "..."

Forget it, he is sad, so don't worry about it.

Mr. Krabs sighed: "I'm going to see what kind of woman that little scoundrel is. He's so haunted right now. Karen has called me a dozen times to ask if he's in the Krusty Krab anymore." Mr. Crab

. Walking outside, the door just opened a crack, and I saw Spongebob walking towards me.

Mr. Krabs immediately closed the door and said nervously: "SpongeBob is here."

"Quickly, hide quickly!"

Mr. Krabs got under the table. There was nothing to cover him, and he could be seen at a glance.

Hiding in barrels, hanging from the ceiling... there is no room for him anywhere.

"Eugene, here!"

Mr. Krabs took off the clothes on the sculpture, put it on himself, put on his mustache, replaced the statue, and struck a handsome pose.

"Teacher Puff."

The door was pushed open.

Puff glanced at Mr. Krabs, who was maintaining his posture, with sweat on his forehead, thinking about how to send Spongebob away quickly.

God, please give me strength. Puff prayed inwardly.

SpongeBob smiled and said: "Teacher Puff, I'm here to ask you about the precautions for going to the Rudder Museum next weekend."

Puff said seriously: "SpongeBob, it's very simple, you just need to keep quiet the whole time." "

This It’s too difficult.”