58

Chapter 58: Lackey

This tennis match not only shocked Megumi Fushiguro.

Also shocked were other members of the tennis club.

too strong!

too strong!

Yushi Ninzu asked: "Atobe, where did you get to know two such powerful people."

People?

Open your eyes and look, it's obviously a sponge and a squirrel.

Atobe Keigo has a subtle feeling of "everyone is drunk and I am alone sober".

Influenced by Akaya Kirihara, a junior in middle school, he also began to believe that he was chosen by the gods.

As expected of me, gorgeous enough.

Atobe Keigo: "We met on the tennis court."

Ninzu Yushi: "There are people outside the world, and there is a sky outside the world. Strong people are everywhere."

Atobe randomly picked up two of them.

In the last game, there is no winning or losing.

Because, the block was blown away by Sandy's tornado, and the game was terminated.

It was just a sparring match, so a draw was considered a good result.

The notebooks of Yanagi Renji and Inui Sadaharu are full of analysis of Spongebob and Sandy.

Yukimura Seiichi's hand went numb. He rubbed his wrist, and the gentleness on his face faded and became serious.

"It's very strong. If we continue to fight, maybe Fuji and I will lose."

Akaya Kirihara: "Are they so strong? The minister and that Seigaku are on par with them, so they may not lose if we continue to fight. ."

Yanagi Renji: "There is a high probability that Buchou will lose. Because of physical strength."

Yukimura Seiichi agreed: "If we continue to fight, Fuji and I will be the first to be exhausted. That Sandy's physical strength is too high. He's stronger, and after fighting for so long, he doesn't suffer any loss at all. Instead, he becomes more courageous the more he fights. And that Spongebob..." Yukimura hesitated for a while and continued

: "Isn't it a bit strange?"

Kirihara Akaya looked over, SpongeBob Being held high by Patrick Star, cheering him on.

He said nonchalantly: "...It's very strange."

Is it not strange that a talking yellow sponge can play tennis so smoothly?

Too strange!

Yukimura Seiichi: "The strange thing about Spongebob is that no matter what ball it is, the ball will be attracted to him and hit his racket actively. He can easily hit the ball over without any effort on his part. So he didn't move much during the whole process. It doesn't take much physical energy."