31-32

Chapter 31: Run away, run away quickly.

Just...there is no difficulty in life that cannot be overcome.

This is the only conclusion that Jingu Sihiru came to after insisting on following SpongeBob's bubble dance with his crippled and extremely uncoordinated limbs.

He has to thank him for using the points he saved to purchase genetic modification fluid to modify his body in the infinite world.

Otherwise, if SpongeBob dances this combination, he may have broken bones all over his body, and he will have to go to the hospital for the rest of his life.

Too much effort, too much effort, Jingu Si Zhou worked too hard for a game.

The huge bubble was blown out by Spongebob and turned into the shape of a cage.

Gentle and unquestioning, he wrapped the cursed spirit and trapped it inside.

The moonlight reflected a mysterious light on the bubbles.

After a hoarse howl, the curse spirit gradually disappeared along with the bubbles.

Spongebob had a satisfied smile on his face.

It was an honor for him to dance the bubble dance with the gods.

It was something that could be written into his record book of major events.

SpongeBob wrote down today's day, raised his head and said to the sky: "Dear God, I have decided to make today a bubble dance day!" Jingu

Sihi, who had collapsed on the sofa, did not see SpongeBob. This sentence.

He also wanted to pick up the phone and continue playing the game.

But I am really helpless.

Zenyuan Naoya's eyes changed again and again.

First, it went from dislike to blatant coveting without even concealing it.

He easily eliminated the first-level curse spirit that even he couldn't exorcise. The Curse Expert really hid an incredible weapon.

Spongebob greeted Zenin Naoya enthusiastically: "Hi, hello, I'm SpongeBob."

Zenin Naoya looked at SpongeBob arrogantly and didn't even say thank you to Nanami Kento who came to the rescue.

The arrogant attitude made Nanami Kento frown.

"Nightmoth Zhengdao has made such a powerful curse body, hiding it, are you afraid that others will take it away." A

contemptuous tone and an arrogant attitude.

This person is more annoying than Gojo-senpai.

At least when facing Gojo Satoru, Nanami Kento had no intention of punching him in the mouth.

"The Curse?"

SpongeBob blinked and retorted: "No, no, no, I am SpongeBob, not the Curse."

The corners of Zenin Naoya's mouth turned up in a bad arc: "Is there any difference?"