64-67: Extra: Bikini Castle (1-4)

Chapter 64 Bikini Castle Extra 1

The sun is shining brightly, and there is a unique smell of sea water in the air.

Dazai Osamu opened his eyes and closed them again.

The house is still the same house, and the ceiling is still the same. Why is there something wrong?

Dazai Osamu slept too late last night, his mind was confused, and his eyes were opened but he was not awake yet.

The cell phone placed on the table has been ringing for a long time, one after another, almost hypnotically.

Glancing at it, he saw that the caller was Kunikida Doppo.

Osamu Dazai wandered around like a ghost. After washing up, he was going to go to the detective agency for breakfast on an empty stomach.

open the door.

Floating algae, passing fish-shaped creatures, and tiny bubbles will be brought up when walking.

Osamu Dazai woke up completely.

This is... the sea!

Everything around me is so strange.

After he woke up, a lot of question marks were arranged on his forehead.

He is a human being, why can he still breathe in the sea?

There are also mobile phones. Why can Haili’s mobile phone still be used?

He jumped upwards. Why is the gravity in sea water similar to that on land?

Kunikida called again, and this time Osamu Dazai answered.

According to what Kunikida said, Dazai Osamu came to the new location of the detective agency, located next to the Krusty Krab.

SpongeBob was delivering food in the Krusty Krab. When he saw Osamu Dazai walking by, he opened the door and said hello to him.

"Hi, Mr. Dazai, how are you in your new life in Bikini Castle?"

Osamu Dazai: "..."

Osamu Dazai pinched himself, it hurt, but he was not dreaming.

The building where the detective agency is located has been moved.

But the door of the Whirlpool Cafe downstairs was closed, and there were only people on the floor where the Armed Detective Agency was located in the entire building.

Dazai Osamu stirred the sea water in the elevator with his hands. It was a novel experience.

It can breathe in the sea, use electronic devices, and speak without inhaling water, just like on land.

"Mr. Dazai, you are finally here!"

Nakajima Atsushi said with excitement, finally hoping for a savior.

Osamu Dazai: "...?"

Kunikida: "When everyone woke up, they found themselves in this place. It must have been caused by that god again!"

Osamu Dazai asked: "Are there only people from the detective agency?"

Kunikida said. He held up his cell phone and asked, "Didn't you look at the group chat? Everyone else is here except us."

Osamu Dazai glanced at the chat history in the chat room, scrolling through it, and his eyes were dazzled.

Kunikida reminded: "Didn't you notice that there is a super-tall building next door to me?" "