54

Chapter 54: The God Who Responds to Every Request

"This is..."

A strange-looking helmet was placed in front of Mori Ogai. There was a microphone on the right side and two antennas on the helmet.

There is an oval-shaped yellow sticker stuck in the middle of the helmet, with a peanut printed on it.

"This is a peanut switch!"

Sandy explained how to use it to Mori Ogai, and then informed her of the purpose of giving him the peanut switch.

"Use this to gather information?"

Mori Ogai's smart mind did not turn around for a moment.

"Yes, use this."

Sandy explained: "No one cares about a peanut, right? Put this little peanut in the enemy leader's office, and there is always a chance to hear him chatting secrets with others. When the time comes, take out the peanut inside, talk to it, and learn the secrets of the enemy leader through him. Isn’t it easy to obtain information in this way?" Mori Ogai forced a smile: "Thank you

. Sandy, this peanut exchange opportunity will be of great use." "

You're welcome, you have sponsored me so much money, and it is my duty to help Mr. Sen."

After Sandy left, Alice stood by the table and stretched out her hand. Go reach for the peanut switch.

She put on the peanut exchanger, took out a peanut, and said into the microphone: "Hello, I'm Alice. Please answer if you hear me."

Alice looked serious.

She picked up the peanut and said in surprise: "Rintaro, it's really talking!"

Ogai Mori: "...What is it talking about?"

Alice listened carefully: "He said he has a cousin in the West. Rumor has it that there is a cousin in the West. A super scary and ruthless peanut killer. She is less than one meter tall, has super pink hair, and two sharp horns on the top of her head. Countless peanuts have been killed in her mouth. She is very worried that her cousins ​​will be killed by the peanut killer. Mouth."

Mori Ogai said helplessly: "Alice, stop telling stories."

"No..."

Alice took off the peanut switch, put it on Mori Ogai's head, and raised the peanut in front of him.

This peanut chattered non-stop, from the west to the east, from day to dusk.

Mori Ogai said in a daze: "Where is the West Country?"

"Don't you know? Through six peanuts, you can know the peanuts in the entire universe, including peanuts in parallel time and space. My cousin is in the West Country in parallel time and space." Mori

Ogai Wai took off the peanut switch on his head in a daze, and determined that this thing was not reliable at all and could only be used as a toy for Alice.

Alice wore a Peanut communication machine and chatted happily with Peanut.

"You said that Peanut Killer is called Aniya. She is a little girl similar to me, and she has the ability to read minds? This is so cool." Look,