50

Chapter 50: Why Superman Can't Be an Old Man

"I don't want a baby to be my boyfriend!"

Zhenzhen looked angry.

This fragile baby was not even half as big as her head, and she could crush her to death with just one kick.

I don't feel safe at all with him.

Zhenzhen looked disgusted: "Look at him, he's still drooling in his sleep."

She didn't want to endure it anymore, so she rushed out the door again to find her stingy father.

"Daddy, get him away quickly! I don't want this boyfriend!"

Mr. Crab said deceptively: "Zhenzhen, it costs a lot of money to find a boyfriend, but now there are free ones. Isn't it just right?"

Zhenzhen Zhen cried angrily, slapping Mr. Crab coldly with tears.

"You don't love me anymore, I'm going to run away from home!"

"Wait a minute."

Mr. Crab stopped her, "I'll call your uncle and ask him to take her away."

The call was connected, and Mr. Crab instantly His expression changed.

"I'm telling you little ruffian, if you don't hand over the money, just wait for me to tear up your baby!" The

ruffian boss was showing courtesy to Glass.

He was really pursuing Jia Zi, saying hello to Jia Zi every morning and afternoon, sending flowers and all sorts of things to please Jia Zi.

Forget about the Hegemon of the Sea, the secret recipe for brewing wine? Whoever loves to steal, steal, he will go crazy for his love.

The ruffian boss didn't care: "It's up to you, I don't care, I'm pursuing my love." "

What!"

Mr. Crab's element noticed: "Little ruffian, you are not pestering my mother again!"

"Eugene, I I'm not interested in being your stepfather anymore. Now, Miss Glass is the goddess."

Gojo Satoru covered his mouth and wanted to vomit.

He asked Xia Youjie: "How long do you think Glass can bear to beat him away?"

Xia Youjie: "If Glass knows that we bet with her, she will beat us away before beating the ruffian boss away."

Gojo . Wu Yan calmed down and said, "Forget it." He

is a specialist in magic and has the greatest nanny!

Mr. Crab said angrily: "What about your child! Don't let me have it here anymore! You don't even know that for this child, I deceived Zhenzhen into saying that this was his future husband. Now she dislikes this baby and can't even use diapers." Otherwise, I don’t want him as my husband.”

Old Crab’s daughter? That huge whale?

It's time to mourn for Gin. The husband of the old crab's daughter will not only have a wife who can step on him to death, but also a father-in-law who is so stingy that he might not even hold a wedding for them.