62

Chapter 62 I am the Creation God.

Si Zhou of the Shrine has already anticipated the victory of the Bikini Castle camp.

This is Beachburg's most powerful squirrel from Texas, Sandy, who is an all-around athlete, a karate master, and has a scientific IQ.

Jingu Sizhou's suggestion is not to fight her, just admit defeat.

The howling wind slapped Haihara Xiong coldly on the face, and he didn't even have a chance to resist before he was swept away by the super strong tornado.

When he landed again, the obedient student's short hair stood up and curled into a ball, turning into an exaggerated bad hairstyle that is most popular among delinquent students.

"Do you want to continue fighting?"

Sandy asked Haiyuan Xiong.

Is this still necessary?

The plastic track on the playground was blown away, the basketball hoop fell to the ground, and tennis balls were buried in the soil.

There were uprooted trees not far away, with clothes blown from outside the dormitory building still hanging on them.

The roof of the nearest canteen was blown off, and the tiles outside were also in pieces.

a mess.

Still fighting?

If a few more tornadoes of this magnitude come, I'm afraid the entire Conjuring College will be uprooted.

Haibara Yui made a quick decision: "No, I'll admit defeat."

Gojo Satoru lectured him in displeasure: "Haibara, how can you admit defeat? It's so embarrassing."

Nanami Kento said seriously: "You did a good job."

Admit defeat in time, The entire Conjuration College was saved.

As for senior Gojo who keeps yelling, senior Xiayou can calm him down.

All the buildings of the Conjuring College were damaged, but the buildings of Beechburg were as stable as a mountain, and not even a leaf on the Pineapple House was messed up.

Targeted, this is definitely targeted.

After winning the victory, Jingu Siru remained silent and silently collected all the trees, roofs and tiles that were uprooted by the tornado on the map.

There is no need to have too much material, and any advantage must be taken advantage of.

The winning reward has been distributed by the system.

All materials were thrown into the warehouse.

Jingu Shihiru turned on the decoration mode, and the buildings of Bikini Castle appeared on the screen one by one.

I looked through the special decorations of the rewards. Some are gorgeous in style, some are brightly colored, and some are lively and simple.