47

Chapter 47 Lo and behold, his

identity changed into a baby, just in the blink of an eye of Jingu Si Zhou.

After guessing that he might be the murderer, Jingu Sizhou's enthusiasm for solving the case suddenly dropped.

So what should I do actively? If it is really the murderer, wouldn't I be arresting myself?

Xiao Banzheng's cell phone has been unlocked by him, and Shen Gong Si Zhou began to regret that he was too quick.

Toru Amuro said from the side: "Jinguji-san, look at the text messages and call records."

Clicking on the phone records, the most recent call was made at 9:21 pm yesterday, and it was sent to a person with the note name "Liu Assistant" person.

The last call received was at 7:39 in the morning, from an unknown number. The call lasted twelve seconds.

Shen Gong Si Zhou dialed back and was answered by a gentle female voice.

"Welcome to call Zhiyuan Real Estate..."

Without thinking, Shen Gong Si Zhou hung up the phone.

"It's a sales call."

Jinguji opened the text message at midnight. Most of the content of the text message was work-related.

The latest one was a chat with an unknown number at 9:10 last night.

[Oitamasa: Have you thought about it? ]

[Unknown number: What you want is not a small amount of money. ]

[Oitamasa: You are not someone who cannot afford this money. I need a lot of money, but the secret is worth it. ]

[Unknown number: I will have the money ready. You'd better keep your word. If you're not greedy enough and blackmail me a second time, I'll kill you even if everything goes to hell. ]

[Oitamasa: I am an honest person. I want to see the money arrive by tomorrow night at the latest. ]

"This unknown number never responded."

Toru Amuro said: "Xiaoban is using a secret to blackmail the owner of this unknown number." Nakahara

Chuuya sneered: "Looking at this honest man, he is doing some dirty things behind his back. Things."

Jingu Si Zhou smiled and said: "So, you can't judge a book by its appearance."

Zhongyuan Zhongya sneered and said nothing.

Toru Amuro took the phone and said, "Let's see if there are any other clues."

Toru Amuro looked through his phone, but found no other useful information except that text message.

He speculated: "Xiaoban was chatting with this unknown number yesterday, and the deadline given was tonight. But he died before night, what a coincidence." Jingu Sizhou followed his words and said

: "Mr. Amuro, you mean that the murderer might be the owner of this unknown number?" "

It's very possible. And the owner of this unknown number might be hidden among us."