43-44

Chapter 43: An Exciting Treasure Hunting Journey

Shen Gong Si Zhou lay on his side on the bed, the light from his mobile phone dimly shining on his face, which made him look pale and bloodless.

He was yawning, collecting vegetables, and crushing some iron ore and copper ore.

The next building unlocked in the game is the "Shasha Reef Nursing Center". Jingu Si Zhou took a look at it. After the construction of this building is completed, two NPCs can be unlocked. Looking at the silhouettes, they seem to be some great people.

The focus of Jingu Sihiru's game has shifted a bit recently, and farming has been pushed to the back of the building.

Decorating the house and placing all kinds of furniture according to his own wishes, turning it into a warm little home, gave him a great sense of accomplishment.

It would be better if you could move your fingers like this and decorate his kennel beautifully without any effort.

The game also has a camera function, and there are many photos of Xiaowo and the ruffian boss in Jingu Sizhou's mobile phone.

He recently discovered the cuteness of the ruffian boss, like a razor clam dyed green, which always whets his appetite and makes him want to eat seafood.

"SpongeBob SquarePants!!!"

It sounded like Squidward's voice. Jingu Sihiru turned on the light, put on his coat and opened the door to look outside.

There are many people attracted by this sound.

He looked to his left. SpongeBob lived in the room to his left, but there was no movement.

He looked to the right, and Patrick didn't seem to be there either.

It bothers me that he usually doesn't like to watch plots, and he doesn't know anything about the personalities of these NPCs in Bikini Castle.

The same goes for those pixel NPCs, the one I know best is Fushiguro Megumi.

Because this guy's favorability is so fucking hard to increase.

Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

Jingu Shihiru firmly believes that the person killed in the script this time is definitely the owner of Monsoon Villa, Noburo Tsuruta, who has not escaped.

He must keep up his spirits to face the death of Noburo Tsuruta tomorrow.

Then find the murderer!

As a person who loves reasoning games, he can't wait to look forward to tomorrow, but unfortunately, he is not the murderer.

——Patrick

asked in a low voice: "SpongeBob, what should we do now?"

Patrick usually didn't pay much attention. He had no brains and couldn't think of any good ideas.