INTRO

Hello readers,

It's my first time publishing a story. So please ignore my mistakes. First of all english is not my language, so be alert of grammer mistakes:) I hope y'all like my story. Please don't forget to vote and comment!!
One more thing, its completely a fan fiction. It's totally came from my imagination. I always respect idols in irl:)
_____________

At busan

Night 8pm and a boy at his 17's on his way to the train.He have his luggage at his hands. His eyes are really puff by crying. He pull his luggage as he started to enter the train but someone called him.

"Taehyungaaa"

He heard his name calling by someone and turned back. His eyes teared up again by seeing his best friend bogum running to him.

"What brings you here bogum?" Tae asked as he wiped his precious tears.

"Don't stress yourself by remembering her. She cheated on you. Don't fool yourself by thinking it's all your fault." Bogum said as he breathe heavily.

"How can she do that to me bogum. What I did to her? It's because I lied her about my family or my dressing." Tae asked in a soft voice.

"Don't tell me like that Tae. Don't waste your life by her memories. I'm sure you'll get a girl, with a pure heart more than her. I think Irene doesn't deserve you, your love. So please don't think about her when you reach Seoul. Throw all your memories here and promise me you'll never ever cry about her now on" Bogum said as he show his hand to him.

"Yes... I promise you bogum. I'll never ever think about her after I reach Seoul" Tae rest his hand on him and smiled a little bit.

Suddenly they heard the announcement from the lobby about the train.

Bogum tightly hugged Tae and tae retuned it.

"Don't forget me tae, if you forget me I'll come to Seoul to kick your ass" Bogum smiled as a hot tear escaped from his eyes.

"How can I forget my bestie. I'm so lucky to have you bogum. I'm feeling so relived now." Tae caressed his back and get off from the hug.

"I'll miss you Tae. Make good friends and a good life there. It's your new beginning and forgot all about here, busan,...except me" Bogum chuckled at his last sentence.

"I'll... It's time to go." Tae said as he climb to his apartment. He waved his hands to bogum as a good bye and bogum waved back to him as tae faded away from him.

Tomorrow morning

Tae open his eyes as he stretch his legs. He sat on the bed and saw a unfamiliar place. He looked around got that he is not at his hostel at all. He stand up and went to downstairs.

"Taeee" Minseon his mom called him when she saw him coming towards her.

She took a cup of coffee for him and Tae sat on the chair.

"Drink this" She handled the coffee to him."you look so pale Tae... I think your hostel food is not good for your health Or did you not ate properly? " She fire some questions to him and tae did nothing but sip his coffee.

"Honey, don't ask him too much questions... He is already so tire from his travel." Seojoon his dad said as he took his coffee from the kitchen.

Tae finish his drinking and went straight to his room.

"Honey, something happen to him. He is not like this usually and his face is so dull" Mrs. Kim said in a worry voice.

"Don't worry... may be he is sad for leaving his school and friends" Mr. Kim said as he went to his office.

At afternoon

Tae finish his lunch and went to his room. He saw his mom is already sitting on his bed. He went to her and rest his head on her lap. Minseon caressed his hair slowly. He relived by a touch of her.

"What happened to you my baby? You're not usually like this, you're always bickering to me about your school and friends. What is in your mind. You better told to mom" She said as she caressed his face.

"Nothing mom. I'm just feeling so sad" He slowly said but it's enough to hear her.

"Listen Tae... Life is like a story, which have so many pages. There are so many characters in your book and you lost them once the chapter is over. Then the other chapter open and you got new characters in your story. Just let the story go on and accept the reality, accept your life" His mom said and he sat on the bed.

"So you're telling me that a new chapter is happening in my life rn" Tae asked.
"Yes... That's it and you'll meet new characters in your new story" She smiled. Tae hugged her tightly.

"Thank you mom... I'm feeling so relieved rn" He said as she caressed his back.

"Hyunggg" Someone called him and they get off from the hug.

"Yeonjunn" Tae said as he hugged him. "I missed you my baby" Tae said.

"I missed you too hyung.why did you sleep early yesterday?" Yeonjun pouted.

"I was really tired yesterday, that's why I slept early" Tae smiled as he get off from the hug.

"How was your music class yeonjun?" Mom asked.

"It's went smooth mom" He replied.

"What!!! Music class? Do you even know how to sing? " Tae teased him.

"Momm.... Look... Hyung is teasing me" With that they started bickering each other and his mom smiled at them. They continue their fight and Tae smiled his heart out after a long...

At night

Tae finished his dinner and come to his room to sleep. He sat on his study table and turn on the lamp, he then took his diary and started to write...

Hey,
I laughed very much today... I felt so relieved when I saw my mom, dad and yeonjun. I think I can moved on from her... Because I already forgot about her when I talk to my family. Dad give me the admission at the Seoul high school. My dad's boss is the director of the school, that's why I easily got the admission. I just messaged bogum now, he is already missing me. Me too actually.
So I'm starting a new life tomorrow, like mom said a new chapter. Idk who will be my bff there. I have a relief that my childhood friend jimin is studying there. He is enough for me...
I can't wait to see my new school and it's a new beginning....

With that he put his pen on the desk and leaned on his chair by stretching his hands.

____________________

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘵!!! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴.
𝘉𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺!! 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯!!!!! 😉