part 35

Weekend

It's a Saturday and its the day of data collection.

At night 8, jisoo and tae reach the stop from collecting datas. Today they got more datas.

"Almost done!! Only one day left! Tomorrow we can finish this data collection" She said by looking at him.

"But sorry jisoo, I've a birthday function tomorrow. I can't come" He said as he properly hangs his bag.

"Really?" She bites her lip.
"No problem! We can do another day. So i can also took a day off" She said.
He thumps up to her.

"Ok then! Bye! See you on Monday" Tae said and waved his hand. Jisoo nodded by smiling and they apart.

While walking to home jisoo felt something missing. But she ignore it, and went to her home.
When she reach, she saw no one. The home were empty.

That's when she remembered, yoshi and his mom have a programme at her friend's home. That's why jake came now.
She then entered to her room and locked it.

After a quick bath she came downstairs and made dinner for her. Just a noodle and some side dishes.
A hiccup went to her throat by thinking about her mom. She felt so lonely in this big enough home.
She brings her all strength to manage her sadness.

After eating her noodle alone, she went to sleep. She lay on her bed and dripped Into sleep. There was a wet tear drop in her eyes.

Next day

Jisoo took a long nap today, since she don't have data collection today and there is no one in home.

After 11, jisoo woke up by a groan. She stretched her hands and a little yawn went out from her mouth.

After doing her morning routine she changed into her pajama and made her way to kitchen to make brunch for her.

At 1pm

Jisoo is resting now on the couch at downstairs. That's when she thought of revising some datas. So she went to her room to take the doc from her bag.

"Where the hell is my bag gone?" She said after searching her bag for the nth time.

After thinking for sometime she murmured "taehyung"

She again ran to downstairs and took her phone from the couch.
Without wasting any time she dialed to tae! With a snap of time he attended the call.

"Yaa!! Pabo!! Do you have my bag with you?" She asked through the line.

"Don't worry it's secure in my hands" He said as jisoo exhaled deeply.

"I forgot to call you yesterday" He adds.

"Great!! What I do now? I want to revise some datas" She sighed through the phone.

"No way!! I'll probably reach my home at midnight" She said.

"Omg!! Then what i do tomorrow?" She asked.

"Idk" He replied.

"Will you bring the bag to my home? Please!" She asked to him.

"I'll try" Tae said in disgust.

"Ok!" Then jisoo hanged the call.

Time passed to 3pm, jisoo got bored at home.
Her tummy groaned at the same time, so she took her phone to order food. After ordering a pizza, she put her phone aside and closed her eyes slowly.