chap 14

After sometime jimin came to the hospital.

"What happened jisoo?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing jimin. Rosie's mom is not well that's why" Jisoo said calmly as jimin nodded.

"Will you please buy food to her jimin? She didn't eat anything yesterday" Jisoo asked.

"Why not?" Jimin said.

"Jisoo.. Buy this medicines from the store. Hurry" The nurse said as she gave the list. Rosie looked at jisoo with a worry face.

"Don't worry Rosie. I'm here for her. You go with him and eat something, okay? Everything gonna be fine"
Jisoo said as she ran to the store.

"Why she is so pure? This is why I like her a lot" Jimin thought as he looked at rosé.

"Shall we go?" He asked as Rosie nodded and they left.

After a while jisoo bring the medicines and gave it to the nurse. The Doctor called her to his office.

"Is she okay doctor?" She asked.

"Yes jisoo. There is nothing serious about her condition" Doctor said as jisoo relived.

"But we've to do her operation as soon as possible. May be next year. She is really stressed and tensed about rosé that's why this happened. But you can take her home today." He said.

"Okay doctor!!!I'll pay for the operation. If you want to do that at this time you can go on" She said.

"No jisoo because she is not strong enough to initiate that. So.. " He continued as jisoo sighed.

"But we can continue doing chemo to her" Doctor comforted her.

" Is rosé know that her mom have cancer?" Doctor asked

"No. Mom said not tell her about this." Jisoo said as he nodded.

After sometime rosé came without jimin. He have an programme in his home so he left.

Rosé went to see her mom and she felt relived when she saw her in a good condition. At noon her mom got discharged and they began to go home.

"Rosie, pay the bill. I want to go somewhere. I'll come back quickly." Jisoo gave the money to her and left. Since there is a long que for pay the bill.

At jisoo side

"Jisooyaa" Someone called her once she entered into a room.

"Ajjushi how are you feeling?" Jisoo smiled a bit.

"I'm okay now daughter" The old man replied.

"Why didn't you come last week jisoo?" Ahjumma asked.

"I was little busy with my studies, that's why" Jisoo said. "Did you eat anything?" She adds.