part 29

Lunch break

"Unniee.... Seems like you and taehyung now patch up" Rosie said by taking her bite.

"What!!! No it's not like.." Jisoo shattered.

"Yeah... Me too noticed that. Even I heard some random girls talking about them" Lisa raised her voice.

"Yeahh!!! That's right!! It's been days they initiated a bicker." Jennie said.

"It's just because, I was thinking, for what i just making scene with him. That's why I stopped that. But wherever I go there must be situation to talk with him!!" Jisoo said.

"It's not good to make scene with him. But please he is not that good. Stay away from him unnie, I mean his whole group. I just hate them!" Lisa just rolled her eyes as Jennie and jisoo looked each other.

"Lisa is correct unnie stay away from them. I mean what if they misunderstand you, thinking you and that boy have some another connections." Rosie said.

"We're saying this for your good unnie. Just don't make any relation with him. It'll affect your prestige. So it's better to do as we say!!!" Lisa said as jisoo stayed quiet.
Jennie is in her deep thought about yoongi.

At tae's side

Tae is now sitting at his changing room by watching yoongi tying his shoe.

"You know hyung she came to me today" Tae said to him.

"Who? Jisoo?" Yoongi asked as tae nodded.

"Yeahh!!! She was like 'hows your leg?'" Tae mocked her voice as yoongi laughed.

"Tae... Please stop this" Yoongi said by controlling his laugh. "But tae seems like your sulfuric acid started unfreeze" Yoongi said softly.

"Yeahh... I think too. Yk hyung I'm waiting for that day, which I can complete this dare. Then I can stop talking to her too. She is quite annoying to me" Tae said as yoongi sighed. Then they went to the ground.

Tae was sitting all the time by watching their play.

It's already evening and the school dismissed. Some students left and some is doing their extracurricular activities.

Tae was looking for jisoo to come. Since he is not playing he thought he can talk more to her.

He was waiting for her but she didn't show up. Suddenly jimin came to him for rest sometime.

Tae cleared his throat as jimin looked at him.

"Where is your friend today?" Tae asked.

"Who?" Jimin drank his water.

"Jisoo.. I mean she was always here to watch your play!" Tae said.

"She said she is going home" Jimin said as tae nodded by sighing.

Next day

Tae is now sitting on the ground by tying his shoe lace. His face is not that pleasent.

"Why you looking sad?" Yoongi asked to him.

"Jisoo... She don't talking to me. I mean she is avoiding me. I don't know why she is acting like that" Tae replied.

"Its a good news though!! I mean you don't have to hear her annoying voice" Yoongi teased him as tae side eyed him.

"Listen tae, in my opinion it's better to do your dare after our match. If you started to think like this it'll effect us our school. Principle sir have high expectation this time. So be practical" He said as tae sighed.