part 36

"What!!?? Are you out of your mind? I'm going" She said and began to go but tae stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Please jisoo, listen to me!! My heart is not letting you go!! What if he comes again to bother you?" he said by holding her wrist tightly.

"What if your mom and dad sees me?" She asked.

"I'll take care of them!!" He said sternly.
Jisoo nodded forcefully and slowly took her hands from his grip.

After sometime they reached his home. When they get inside, all lights were off.
Without making any sound tae walked upstairs followed by jisoo.
When he looked at jisoo, she was sweating flawlessly as tae chuckled a bit.

After few minutes they reached his room. Tae locked the door and jisoo exhaled heavily.
She then noticed how tiny his room is!! Also very messy!!

"I'm sorry!!! Mom wasn't here today!" He said and started to clean the mess. He compacted the things in his table and spread the blanket neatly.

"Give me the blanket, I'll slept on the ground! You can sleep on the bed" She said

"No!! You sleep on the bed. I'm going to my mom's room!" He said as she looked at him unbelievably.
"Don't worry!! Most of the days i sleep with her" He smiled.
Jisoo nodded.

"Ok then!! You can rest now! See you tomorrow" He said and began to go but jisoo stopped him.

"Your wound? How is it?" She asked.

"It's okay" He smiled.

"Hmmmm!! If you don't mind, can i take a bath here?" He asked by pointing his bathroom.

"Why not? It's your room, right?" She said by yawning.

"Okay then, good nyt" He said and went to his bathroom.

When he get inside the bathroom, he remove his coat and looked at it. It's girl's coat, yes it's jisoo's. He chuckled a little.

He whimpered a little when the cold water touch his wound. He remove the band aid and throw into the dustbin.
After, he started to think about today.
"Is he a stranger? Or her ex?" He thought.

After sometime he came back from the bathroom by wearing his tshirt and shorts. Without wasting a time his eyes went to his bed and saw a tiny figure sleeping on his bed.
He didn't even thought a girl will sleep on his bed, especially jisoo; his main enemy.

He then went to her and pull the chair to sit. Sitting in front of her, he examined her face.
She looks so pale, her face is so red and puff from crying.
He thought how vulnerable she was today, she was a crying mess. Its his first time seeing her like this. Somehow he felt pity towards her.