chap 21

Jimin took jisoo to her home. She is okay now but there a sting in her heart by thinking about the scene with taehyung. She regret for what she done.

After dropping her home jimin went straight to tae's house.

Taehyung side

After jimin left with jisoo, seojoon walked outside.

"Seojoon wait there, we can talk about it later. Now let's enjoy the party. I'm sincerely sorry for what happened now" Jongil said by stopping seojoon.

"No... I'm the one to say sorry to you sir. I'm really sorry for what my son did to your daughter. I'm taking my leave now" Seojoon bowed to him and left. Jongil stood there by looking at him.

Tae ran behind his dad by calling him. But he didn't look at him.

Seojoon get on his car and tae followed him.

He started the engine.

"Dad please listen to me." Tae begged for his attention. But he ignored tae.

Tae's heart clenched by seeing his dad wiping his tears while driving.
"It's all because of you kim jisoo. I'll never ever forget this night"
A hot tear drop falls from his eyes.

After sometime they reached home. Seojoon harshly close the car door and get inside.

"You come this fast. How was the par.." Minseon stopped her words and ran to her husband by seeing his red eyes.

"What happened to you honey? Your eyes are red? Did you cry?" She asked in fear. It's het first time seeing him like that.

Seojoon then sat on the couch.
"Ask to your son!!" He said as he rest his head in the edge of the couch.

Minseon looked at outside and saw tae coming by lowering his head. His eyes were puff.
Suddenly tae went to his mom.

"Momm" He called her and hugged her tightly. He sobbed in her shoulder. She got scared and patted his back.

"Will you tell me what happened? You're making me scary" Minseon's eyes also teared up by seeing them.

Tae get off from the hug and ran to his dad.
"I didn't do anything dad... Trust me" He again said. Miseon got confused.
The scene again hits seojoon's mind. he stand up and slapped tae's cheek. Tears flowing from his eyes nonstop. Minseon's eyes widened by seeing it.

Tae hold his cheek. But again he got another slap in another cheek. Like that tae got 4 slaps on his cheek.
"Honeyy.... Are you mad...!!?? Why are you hitting him!! Stop this" Minseon said by stopping him.

"Youuuu!!!!! You ruined my expectations taee!!! I didn't expect this from you!!! You just make me a clown in front of others. Yk how I tell about you to my colleagues. You just ruined all in just a minute. Shame on you!!! I feel shame to call you my son" Seojoon screamed while slapping him again.

Tae stood there silently. His heart again clenched by seeing his mom's cry.

"And when you start drinking and smoking?!! Where'd you get this bad habits, hah?" Seojoon said as he shook tae by his collar.

Tae remain silent. Seojoon push him hardly and tae started to fall but someone catch him.

"Jiminaa" Minseon called him.

"Taehyungaa are you okay?" He asked him. Jimin felt sad by seeing tae like this.

Tae looked at him Expressionless.