Chap 2

Vmin

"One with a mandu cheeks and one with bangs. And the last one is a blondie but she is not doing anything. She is quiet all time" Tae explained to confused jimin.

"So I'm right. You saw them without jisoo, I think" Jimin said.

"Jisoo? Who is she? " Tae raise his eyebrows.

"Leader of that gang." Jimin said and tae's mouth went 'O"
"The girl with mandu cheek is JENNIE and the girl with bangs is LISA. then the blondie is ROSÉ." Jimin said.

"So they're the bullying group here?" Tae asked. Jimin smiled.

"Don't worry Tae. Jennie and jisoo is in our class" Jimin smiled widely.

"Whatttt!! " Tae raise his voice.

"What happened? Is there is a problem with that?" Jimin confused as Tae said the whole things which happened today.

"Wtf!!! Tae why you put your head on their business. They'll never leave you alone and definitely give you punishment." Jimin said.

"Punishment? What punishment? They'll kill me?" Tae smiled.

"No they'll never kill you but they can kick you from this school. Jisoo is the daughter of the chairman of our school and the girls were daughter of the share holders" Jimin continued.

"Don't worry jiminaa... They can't kick from this school." Tae smirked.

Lunch time

"Why she didn't attend the class today? Is something happened to her" Jimin thought as he walk towards the canteen with Tae.

Once they entered the room tae's eyes fix on a girl. The girl which he got bump today.
"What a girl? She have no expression at all" Tae did a pity face.

"Tae, this way" Jimin said as they sat on a table. As soon as a boy come to them and smiled.

"Tae, this is jk. He is on 10th std And my best gossiper." Jimin said as he smiled.

"Hiii... You're taehyung hyung right? Jiminshi told a lot about you" Jk said and Tae Nodded while smiling.

"Who is this boy?" Tae heard a voice from behind. He looked and saw two boys walking towards them.

"Yoongi hyung... It's my friend taehyung. He is a new admission here." Jimin said.

"Oh I see. Hiii taehyung I'm min yoongi you can call me suga Or yoongi, as you wish" Suga smiled and Tae nodded and says a 'hi'

"Hii, I'm hoseok, you can call me hobi"
Hobi said. Tae bowed.

"Tae they're from 12th std and also my friends and hyungs" Jimin said as Tae smiled.

After a while they talked each other and ate their lunch.

Tae finish his lunch as he made his way to wash but someone bump on to him. His plate fall down and he try to look the person who bumped on him. its The same girl he hit in this morning. He massaged his temple and started to say sorry,

"Don't you have eyes... It's the second time you're hitting me" She raise his voice and tae got confused.

"Hellooo.... I admit that I bumped to you in this morning and I'm sorry for that but this time it's your fault" He said as he took the plate from on the ground. The whole room is started to look at them.

"Whatt!!!! Don't be a gentleman mahn! Go to the hospital and check your eyes" Jisoo said.

"Who are you to tell me that! I know me and my eyes properly... You don't have to make me right, okay?" He said and came close to her.

"Heyy... Keep your distance!!" Jisoo shouted as he went back.
"Don't be over smart!! accept the fact that it's all your fault" Jisoo continued.

"I told you... I know what I did and I don't think it's a fault." Tae replied.

"Loser!! " Jisoo said. Tae started to say something but someone cut off him.

"Tae.. What's wrong with you? Jisoo please stop this now." Jimin said as he held tae's hand.

"Jisoo? So she is jisoo" Tae said in his mind.

"Jimin, tell your friend about us and the school" Jisoo said.

"Who are you then? I accept that you're the daughter of the chairman but that doesn't mean you're the chairman. So act like a student." Tae continued his words.

Suddenly rosé came and held jisoo.
"Unniee... Stop please" Rosé said in a soft voice. Jisoo get off from her grip and took his collar harshly.

"How dare you to talk like this? You're just a new here, so act like an newbie and don't like an smart boy. Don't mess up with me. i know what you did to jennie today, but I ignored it by thinking you're a new. But I'm wrong, you're not like a new student at all. So I'll never treat you as a newbie and I'll make you cry. Wait and watch! " Jisoo said as she free his collar.

"Ok then! I'll be here at anytime,We can see who'll cry! " Tae smirked at her as he set his shirt neatly.

"Stupid!" Jisoo said as she walk away from there and rosé followed her.

The whole students looked at the scene with wide eyes because it's their first time see a scene like this. A newbie bickering to jisoo,they'll never think it will happen even in their dreams.

"Tae...what are you saying? Mind your words" Jimin asked once jisoo left them.

"He didn't say any bad words,right jimin?" Suga said as jimin looked at him."then why are you talking like this? I like what he said to her, she deserve that and Tae give a dose to jennie too. She also want it" Suga continued.

"I agree with hyung and give dose to Lisa too. She thinks she is the queen of this school!" Jk mocked his words.

"I agree with you guys But don't hurt her more. Don't pour oil to the fire." Jimin said as he left them.

"What happened to him?" Jk got confused and Tae got suspicious In his behavior.

"Yeah Tae. I also agree with jimin. They're always like this and I don't think they'll change. It's like their own world and let them do anything. Don't put your head in their world." Hobi said as he left them.

That's it!the first day of his school went badly. He didn't even thought that his first day became this mess!!

________________

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴😌 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘁!!!! 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲!!! 😉