Chap 15

"Okay students let's start our practice. Yoongi, jennie come here!!" Mr koo said.

Jennie and yoongi went to the stage.
"Let's start" Mr. Koo said as jennie and yoongi started acting by reading their script.

"Jennie match with yoongi than taehyung" Mr. Koo thought. He really immersed with their chemistry.

Another side yoongi is so bored by playing with Jennie but he shows his acting fully. Jennie was really happy while playing. She didn't took her eyes off yoongi. She waited for this moment for a long time.🌚

The drama between yoongi and jennie went smoothly but on other side the drama between tae and jisoo went interesting.

"Taehyung i told you already don't hang on me like this!" Jisoo said harshly.

"Don't you have mercy jisoo? Look how I'm injured and i can't walk properly" Tae continues his acting in front of jisoo. He is acting like a pro.

"Injured? Excuse me I know it's all your drama and i saw your eye dancing and smirking to your so called hyung" Jisoo said as she stopped there.

"Whatt? Drama? How can you this heartless jisoo? So you're telling that it's all my acting? Deabak!! Then tell for which purpose I acted this all? " Tae said In a real manner. No one can trace his acting.

"I don't know about that. But i can say you're completely acting. You're such a jerk" Jisoo replied.

"Enough!!! Shall we go now" Tae sarcastically said as they walked to the clinic. But in between Tae hang fully into jisoo purposefully.

"It's the 100th time I'm saying don't hang on me like this. You're so heavy taehyung i can't tolerate your Weight. I'm a girl don't forget that" She said in anger.

"Ohh... So you're a girl? I thought you're a boy" With that Tae started laughing.

That's it!! Jisoo can't take him anymore. She whimper in anger. She kicked his leg hardly with her legs as he fell on the ground.

"Ouchhh" He caressed his back.

"Don't play with me again" With that jisoo began to go but Tae raised his long leg and jisoo fell by hitting his leg.

"Aaa" She screamed by her unexpected fall. Tae started laughing by her situation.

"Youuu!! How dare you to do this" Jisoo said as she sat on the ground by offing the dust. She don't think she can stand up by her own. Tae hold his smile by seeing her. The two on now sitting on the ground by facing each other. Suddenly someone called her.

"Jisoooooo"

They looked and saw jimin running towards them. Tae's face curved.

"Here comes her guardian angel" Tae rolled his eyes.

"Are you okay? How did you fell? " Jimin said as he helped jisoo to stand up. Jisoo death glared Tae.

"What the fuck jimin!!! Who is your friend? Me Or she? You supposed to help me first" Tae said as jisoo Smirked.

Jimin went to Tae and helped him to stand up.

"Hyung said you fell from the stage. Are you okay now tae?" Jimin asked.

Jisoo smirked at tae because he is standing himself now. He is not hanging to anyone that means he is completely fine.

"Is your back pain is over?" Jisoo tied her hands together as she raised her eyebrow.

Tae started to jump on his one leg like he is losing balance.
"Who said it's over? Jiminaaa hold me Or I'll fall again" He said as jim held him.

"Jisoo are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeahh.. Thank you jimin for the help" Jisoo slightly smiled at jimin.

"No mention" Jimin smiled.

"Yaah.... Will you stop this jiminn? Take me to the clinic." Tae raised his voice As they parted. Jisoo went to jennie.

Few days passed. Tae try his best to melt jisoo's heart but all the time he fails. The drama between jennie and yoongi went smoothly. They're no longer enemies now. At first yoongi didn't talk to her, same goes to jennie; she didn't went to him for a company but Mr. Koo warned them. They're now talking each other because of their professor.

"We'll be miss you two" Lisa looked at her food. The four girls is now eating their lunch at school.

"I thought the camp is for 10th, 11th and 12th. I didn't expect that they remove 10th class." Jennie said in a low voice.

"Yeahh... Me too. We'll immediate skip the camp if it's not study camp." Jisoo said.
"Yeahh. But it's okay unniee... We'll be fine right lisaa?" Rosie smiled.

"That's right. Thank god for sending rosie here. If she is not here I must be absent in their camp days." Lisa said in relief. The rest of the girls smiled.

"Now you've rosie and rosie have you" Jisoo smiled and fill her mouth by her food.

"Jisoo shall we go to shopping today?" Jennie asked.

"Why are you in a hurry unnie? Your camp is next week not tomorrow" Lisa smiled.

"I think she is excited for the camp" Jisoo smiled as the maknae is nodded.

"Guys I've something to tell you" Jennie said in a serious tone.

"Ohh... Really? You seem so serious! Spill the tea unnie" Lisa said as she stopped eating.

"Yeahh... Tell already unnie" Rosie continues eating. Jennie started sweating little bit.

"Hey, are you okay jen? Is anything bothering you?" Jisoo put her fork down.

"No no... Everything is okay. But i think it's not the right time to tell you guys." Jennie lowered her head.

"Okay.. Oky. You can say anything to us at any time. I wanna say don't stress yourself." Jisoo said.

"Yahh... Jisoonie is right" The maknaes nodded their head.

_________________

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴!!! 🌚