chap 6

Days passed and taehyung is now the boy star of the school. All girls started drooling over him, they adore him. Automatically jisoo's haters turned to tae's fans and vice versa. Tae's fans are girls and jisoo's boys. They're the most popular haters of the school. Even the teachers know about them. They always do revenge each other and their revenge is an never ending saga. Suho likes they're hating each other so he always pour oil to the fire. Taehyung hates him and his gang.

It's end of an working day and taekook went straight to their fav restaurant to eat something. When they reached the restaurant Tae ordered the food and they started talking each other.

"Eommaa" In between they heard a girl calling her mom and the sound is familiar to them. Tae looked and saw rosie calling her mom, who cleaning the mess of the table. Their eyes widened by seeing them because they thought all jisoo's friends are rich but they're wrong.

"Hyung, Is this really rosé? The park Rosanne? " Kookie asked to his hyung Unbelievably.

"Ofc. I have an idea now." Tae said as he record the view of rosie helping her mom for cleaning and talking in between.

"You said your friends is your world, now see I'm taking my revenge through your best friend" Tae smiled as evil and upload the video on their school community but jk shivered in scare because he know about jisoo and her friends.

The next day

Rosie entered the school as usual and the students started to smiling at her as she did something wrong. She didn't open her phone yesterday because she reach home late from the restaurant by helping her mom.

"What happened to all? " She thought as she walked to her class.

"Are you okay rosie?" Lisa asked her once she saw her.

"What?" Rosé confused.

Suddenly jensoo entered the school. They're walking like models and jisoo's face really red by angry.
Lisa showed the video to rosie and her eyes teared up by seeing.
"What is this? I was just helping my mom" Rosé said by reading the caption.

Caption
I didn't know she is this poor. Look who is helping her mother for cleaning the mess😂My eyes blessed..... 🤣🤣.

"I know who did this? You don't need to worry rosie." Jisoo said once she came to them.

"Unnieee" Rosie ran to jisoo and hugged her. She cried hardly. Jisoo's eyes teared up by seeing her situation. She hold her tears and Caressed her. Jisoo is a power girl, she didn't cry for anyone but if her friends cry she can't hold anymore. Especially rosé.

Suddenly the bells rang and they went to their classes. Jisoo told Lisa to calm rosé.

Jisoo and jennie death glared Tae who is smiling and Talking with his friends. Jimin sat silent. Tae smirked at jensoo once he look at them.

The lunch bell rang and all students went to eat. V and jimin stand up to go to the lunch hall but jisoo blocked their way.

"How dare you to make my girl sad, are you really a human? How can you play with a girl feelings?" Jisoo harshly asked to him.

"I'll do what I want and you don't need to f*cking care about me" He said back by leaning close to her. At that time tae's friends came to them.

"I'm sorry for him jisoo. Don't make a scene here" Jimin apologize to her.

"Jimin why are you saying sorry to her? She don't deserve any apology" Tae said by highlighting each words.

"Yes hyung. I'm agree with tae hyung" Jk said and jisoo smirked.

"I'm feeling so bad for you jimin because you got a jerk friend like him." Jennie said.

"Hey, don't call him like that. He is our friend" Yoongi defended her and she looked at yoongi.

"Listen Mr. Kim taehyung, if you angry towards me show it to me. But don't ever try to hurt my friends. I'm warning you taehyung, stay away from them"
Jisoo said and at that time rosé and Lisa came to them.

"I'll do anything to hurt you kim jisoo" Tae stand on his words. Jisoo stare at them. "Hii... Rosiee, don't you have job today? Why are u standing here" Tae teased rosie.

At time jisoo slapped jk on his cheek hardly. The rest of his friends flinched at her sudden reaction. Jk caressed his cheek. Tae took by her collar harshly.

"How dare you to touch my kookie" Tae death glared her.

"You hurt? This is what happened to me yesterday by seeing what you did to my rosie." Jisoo said as she free herself from his grip. "Also if I slap you, my hands will go dirty. That's why I hit jk instead of you. You are totally ugly. You're that virus taehyung" She continued.

"I hate you kim jisoo. You're the most hated person of mine. I didn't even hate a person this much. F*ck you" With that Tae left the place. Jisoo also left another side. The rest of them followed their friends but jimin stayed there. He don't know where to go.

Tae kick the air once he reach the garden. He is calming himself. Yoongi ran to him and caressed his back.

"Why.... Why it's always her? How can she say that words to me? Dirty? Am I dirty hyung? " Tae said as his hands went through his hair.

"Forget about that tae and take it as a school fun" Yoongi said to calm him.

"School fun? Are you out of mind hyung? How can I take it as a school fun? " Tae said as he look at jk.
"Are you okay kookie?" Tae asked as he caressed his cheek.

"I'm fine hyung" Jk chuckled softly.

"No. You're cheek are really red. Come with me to the clinic" Tae said as jk followed him.

"When will their fight end yoongi?" Hobi asked.

"Even God don't know when will this end" Yoongi said as they smiled.

____________

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗱𝗮𝘆! 🤍 🐱
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁! 😬