chap 7

weeks passed, Tae and jisoo started to ignore each other. They didn't even glance each other. They just hate each other.

So many girls are now likes Tae. All day he'll get at least one proposal but he rejects all.

"I love you Tae" Zara said to him. She is from suho's class.

"Sorry sana. I can't love you. You're just my friend." Tae smiled. That's it zara likes his this personality. Humble. In her eyes he is very humble.

Jisoo and her gang hates zara's gang because they're always irritate Lisa and her friends. Zara's father is also partner of this school and jongil thats why she and her gang irritating them. And also they're the best friend of suho and his gang.

Jisoo came from her school at night. She looked at the clock and it's only 8pm. She slowly walked to her room without making a voice.

"Jisoo" Someone called her and she looked at them. It's not other than her step monster.

"What?" She asked with a expressionless face.

"Go and buy some groceries from the market." She said by giving her a paper.

"I'm not your servant. Go and buy your self." Jisoo said as she walked to her room.

"Okay then, I'll send yoshi" She said.

"Why she is like this" Jisoo thought. "No need for that. He must be tired from school. Give me that paper, I'll buy it" With that jisoo left her room to fresh up.

After minutes jisoo finish her bath and changed into comfortable clothes to prevent the cold. When she reached the parking place she saw yoshi standing beside her bicycle.

"Yoshiii what are you doing here? It's so cold, go inside or you'll catch a cold" Jisoo Murmured to him.

"No noona, I've my hoodie to prevent cold. I'm coming with you." Yoshi said. Jisoo started to say something but ;
"Please don't say 'no. I just want to eat Ttabeoki with you." He said with a puppy eyes. Jisoo smiled.

"Ok then, let's go" She smiled. Yoshi smiled as he sat on the back seat of the cycle. It was cute journey for them.

After sometime they reached the market, it's a night market with a lot of marketers. Jisoo took the paper and buy all of them.

"Noona come fast, I'm craving " Yoshi pulled jisoo and they sat on the seat. It's a street food and the chairs arranged outside.

"You sit here, I'll be back" Jisoo said as she went to buy the food.
After sometime the food served and the siblings eats happily. Jisoo and yoshi smiled a lot by talking about their school and friends. Yoshi never fails to make her smile. Jisoo feed him in between. Even Yoshi is her stepbrother she loves him alot like a blood Brother.

"Yoshii... You sit here. Im going to wash my hand okay? Take care of the groceries." Jisoo said as she went to wash her hand. The pipeline is quiet long from the place so she ran to there.
In between she saw some boys drinking alcohol. She stoped there because they're familiar to her. She looked at them again and her eyes widened, it's jimin and his friends.
Taehyung, jk, jimin, yoongi, hobi are drinking alcohol.

"Omg!!! I didn't know they're drinkers" Jisoo close her mouth with her hand.

Her eyes widened again when she saw Tae smoking.
"I know he is a boy who have lot of bad habit." She said to her.

Suddenly tae looked at her. But she hide behind the wall.

At the group

"Hey, guys jisoo is there" Tae said to them pointing his finger to her place.

"You're in hallucination tae. Even you're seeing your enemy here, and at this time." Yoongi said.

"Are u sure tae?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I just saw her now. It's not hallucination" Tae said as they looked there and saw jisoo running there.

"There is she! " Hobi slapped his own head.

"Omg!!! I'm sure! she must be captured us" Jk said in shiver.

"Don't worry kookie, nothing bad will happen." Tae said.

Jisoo ran to Yoshi and went to home. She got into her room and think about the scene again.

"they're that cheap? Even jimin?" With that, she slowly dripped to sleep.

The next day

... Yes I saw them. They're drinking alcohol. I'm sure." Jisoo is telling the story to her friends.

"I can't belive this" Lisa said and the rest of them nodded.
Suddenly jimin came to them.

"I didn't expect this from you jimin. I can imagine them drinking, but you... How can you just do that" Jisoo asked.

"Sorry jisoo. I don't do that again" Jimin said.

"Why are you saying sorry to me? Say sorry to your self" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo.. Did you capture us? If yes, then please delete for me" Jimin said.

"Don't worry. I didn't do that" Jisoo said and left. The girls followed her.

"Unniee.... I've to go library to took some books for mom" Lisa said.

"Wait Lisa.. I'm coming with you" Rosé said as they left.

"Jisoo you can go class. I've to go professor Daniel to talk about our annual day." Jennie said and jisoo nodded. Jennie went to the office room and jisoo went to class.

Jisoo saw taehyung sleeping there and zara sitting beside him closely. His hand is resting on her thigh and she is looking at him without blinking.

"What a rubbish! This is called friends with benefit" Jisoo thought as she entered the class. There is no one except Tae and zara. Zara stand up once she saw jisoo and she left the class.

"What is that expression for?" Jisoo said by seeing her face. She is like scared or something. She look Tae and she can sense that he is in deep sleep.
She then took her phone and scrolled through her Instagram reels.

"Will you please low that volume, it's disturbing my sleep." Tae said to her.
Jisoo didn't mind his words and continue watching reels.

"Don't you have head phone? Put it on" He again said but again jisoo didn't mind him.

Thats it! Tae stand up from his place and went to her.

"How many time I told you to low the volume. Don't you have ears?" Tae said as he took her phone.

"Yaah!!pabo...you better give it to me back" Jisoo said.

"No" He said as he went back to sleep but jisoo followed him. He looked at her and stoped there.

"I told you , I'll never give your phone" He teased her as he held up the phone. Jisoo jumped to get it but her height is not cooperating with her. Tae chucked at her.

"You better give me or I'll kick you" She said and Tae stand there like;then kick me face. Jisoo then took a chair and climb on it.

"Brave girl" Tae said as he hide the phone behind him.

"Yaahh!!give it to me" Jisoo started hitting him while saying this but her chair didn't cooperates with her. She fell over taehyung. They fell on the ground together.
Someone capture this at perfect time.

________________