part 30

After sometime jisoo came to her home and saw her step mom's minions sitting there. She avoid them and went straight to upstairs.

"Jisooo" Jiwoo called her as jisoo stopped there.

"Why are you still in your uniform? Didn't you fresh up yesterday?" Jiwoo asked as jisoo didn't replied.

"Just go like this to school... You don't have to change your uniform now" Jiwoo laughed evilly and her minions joined her.

"Come here and help me to arrange these foods" Jiwoo said.

Jisoo went to the kitchen to help her. If she not do this now, she know her step monster will make another scene. She is just obeying her by thinking about yoshi and her dad.

As soon as jisoo went to her jiwoo began to gave a coffee pot to jisoo. But she purposefully poured on to her hands. Jisoo Whimpered in pain. Her eyes teared up rapidly.

"Ohh... Sorry" Jiwoo said and went to her friends.

Jisoo cried a little because it was too hot. She can't control this much hot. Without telling any word she ran to her room.

After reaching her room she sat on her bed. She was shaking her hands continuously reduce the pain. She looked at her hands and saw it already turn red.

After sometime she somehow freshened  up and dress up. She then looked at her hands and saw there is already bubbles in her hands.

Her right hand fully burned and there is some red mark in her left hand.

She then wore glows in her two hands. Because she don't want to make her friends sad. After sometime she left to school.

After reaching school jisoo maintained her happy face. For her sane the girls didn't questioned her. They asked, why she wearing gloves today. But she made some excuses.

At night

Tae and yoongi now changing their Jersey's to go home. Since the match is after 2 days, they didn't practice for a long time.

After giving yoongi a lift he left to his home. But on his way a particular figure catch his eyes. He stops his bike and looked back. There he saw jisoo sitting by looking somewhere by ignoring her book. Tae got off from his bike and walked to her.

When he reach her, he sat beside her. But she didn't mind him. He can sense she is in some other world. Then he coughed to get her attention but no way. At last he snapped his finger in front of her. That time she flinched and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

"Nothing... What about you?" He asked.

"Don't you have eyes...? I'm studying paboo" She replied.

"You're out of mind then!" He said by flipping her book to right position. Jisoo mentally cursed herself. She stayed quiet.

"Why are you wearing those?" He asked by pointing her gloves.

"Nothing" She replied by looking afar.

"You don't seem so well today? Is anything wrong?" He asked.

"Who told you that? I'm completely fine" She shattered.

"I noticed you in lunch time too... Your eyes it's not blooming as it was" He said by looking at her eyes.

"You're mad... I'm going now" She said and stand up from her place to go. But he held her hands tightly. That's too her right hand. She Whimpered in pain as she tried to took her hands. But his grip were too tight.