part 31

"Unnieee... Don't walk fast. I can't walk like you... I'm sleepy" Lisa screamed by running behind jisoo.

After consulting dr jisoo went fast to her school. But why? She don't know!!!

Jisoo looked behind to see Lisa.
"Lisaayaa.... Fast.. Fast!!!" Jisoo said by gesturing her hands.

"I've to drink something, you go now. I'll come slowly" Lisa said as she went a convenient store.

"Yaa.... What happened to this girl?!! Usually she don't like watching soccer! Then why she acting like she is craving to see the match!!!!" Lisa said to herself.

After Lisa went to the store, jisoo ran to her school. And when she reach there it's already start half time.

"Unniee.... You came?" Jennie said by eating her popcorn.

Jisoo nodded as she breaths heavily.

"Did you run? Why are you sweating" Jennie asked as jisoo stopped.

"Leave it!! Did you saw your romeo?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeahh!!! He played well" Jennie replied by chuckling.

"I mean, did you talk to him?" She asked as jennie nodded as 'no.

"What about seeing him? Just to say all the best?" Jisoo asked in excitement.

"That's a good idea" Jennie said.

"But where is rosie?" Jisoo looked at somewhere.

"She went to washroom" Jennie replied.
"Don't waste time chuu.... Let's goo" Jennie said as she pushed jisoo to the rest room. As the two ran to see the boys.

When they reach there jimin came to jisoo happily.

"Jisooo... It's so good to see you here" Jimin said as jisoo smiled.

"What that smile for? I mean you don't usually come to see the match... What happened this time?" Jimin asked by smiling.

"Nothing, Jennie asked me to come with her... So I came" Jisoo smiled. They're talking with eachother but jisoo stopped when she felt a stare from her side.

She looked aside and saw tae looking at her with a smile.
Then he went to them.

"Jiminn.... Coach is searching for you there" Tae said as jimin nodded by excusing jisoo.

Jisoo's eyes averted from jimin to tae.

"Thankyou" He said.

"For what?" She raised her brow.

"For coming to see my match" He said with a smile.

"Actually I come here for jennie" She said.

"Oh.. I see. But you come here... That's enough for me" He smiled. Jisoo's heart skipped a beat.

For sometime they remained silent by stealing glances.

"Tae... Are you going to stay like this, forever?" Yoongi and Jennie come to them.

"Noo... Is the time over hyung?" He asked as yoongi nodded.

Jennie got suspicious by looking at jisoo's face. She is look like blushing? 😲

"Jisoo... Shall we go now?" Jennie asked in a tease way. Jisoo nodded.

"All the best" She said to tae. "Jiminnnnn.... Play well" She then went to jimin and tapped his back.

Tae look aside to avoid their moment.