chap 20

"How dare you to mess with my girls when I'm not around them" Jennie raised her voice.

"I didn't jennie Noona" The boy named jaehyun said.

"Noona? Don't ever call me like that" Jennie smirked.

"Yaah... I know this bitch is behind this" Lisa said by pointing jk.

"What is your problem? Is fall in love is that crucial?" He came close to Lisa.

"Okay.. I agree with that. But that push was unnecessary" Lisa folds her hands.

Actually jaehyun loves rosie. Jk got to know that yesterday and he was keep teasing him. Jk told him to confess her. When he went close to rosie, jk pushed him little that made him fall over her. Rosie's knee hurts badly.

"Look at her, her leg is injured because of falling" Jennie said by pointing rosie.

Jaehyun's heart clenched by seeing her.

"Sorry rosiee... I didn't do this intentionally. It's all happened because this punk" Jaehyun said by pointing jk.

"As usual..." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is happening here??" Suddenly jisoo came and asks.

Lisa and Jennie told everything about the situation. Jaehyun and jk remained there by looking on the ground.

"Did you hurt badly?" Jisoo asked to rosie.

"No unnie.. I'm okay" She replied.

"Look... Now happy, you two? She herself said that she is okay. no can we go now?" Jk mocked.

"Just let them" Jisoo said in a low voice.

"Don't ever came near her, okay?" Jennie warned her.

"He didn't said I love you to you... He said to rosé. Don't put your head between them" Jk said. Jisoo stared at him as a shiver went through his veins.

"Don't be over smart jeon jungkook!!! I know you are raising this voice because of your hyungs" Lisa shooted back.

Jk was about to say something but jaehyun dragged him from the scene.

"What a jerk!" Lisa rolled her eyes.

After sometime the bell rang and they went to their class.

Lunch break

"Abbeouji came home yesterday" Jisoo said.

"Oo... That's why my chu is this much happy today" Jennie said.

"Dad said uncle got foreign contract" Lisa asked.

"Yeah.... He is so happy for that. And today we have an party too" Jisoo said.

"Yaa... But we're not invited" Jennie pouted.

"I think it's a small party including some foreigners and staffs" She smiled.

"That's good. What about that step Monster?" Rosie asked.

"I want to gave her an Oscar for acting. She was behaving like a good mom to me" Jisoo smirked.

"That bi*ch!! I don't like her." Lisa said.

"Just tell uncle about her chu! That's good for you" Jennie said.

"You're right jen that's good for me! But not for yoshi. If I tell about this to appa, he must divorce her or dump her. That consequences made yoshi cry and may be she'll bring him with her. I don't wanna make him sad also I'm not ready to leave him" Jisoo smiled a bit.