part 34

After a while they reached tae's home.

"Mommmmm!!! Where are youuu" Tae screamed as soon as he get into his home.

"Yaah!!! Tae!! Why are you screaming like this? I'm not deaf" Minseon came from kitchen by hearing him. She came with a disgusting face but it turned into a lovely look after she saw jisoo beside him.

"Jisooooo... You're also with him! What a pleasant surprise!!" Miseon said and side hugged jisoo.

"Hi aunty!! How are you?" Jisoo asked by smiling.

"Great!!! What about you? Come sit here!!" Minseon made her sat on the couch.

Tae amazed by seeing how his mom treating his enemy.

"I'm too!! Good." Jisoo smiled.

Tae stood there by folding his hands.

"Who is this!!? Ooh!! Jisoo? When did you come?" Seojoon come from upstairs and asked her.

"Just now uncle" Jisoo replied politely.

Seojoon then sat beside jisoo.
"How's your project going kiddos?" He asked.

"It's going well" Jisoo smiled.

"But i pity you jisoo!! I mean you didn't got a good partner for your project" Seojoon said. Tae got amazed at his dad's words.

"Daddyy!!! I'm good enough" Tae shooks his shoulder.

"I'm totally agreeing with honey!! I mean he is a big zero in his academics. He has only degree in his blah blah talks" Minseon said and sat with them.

"You guys are so mean!!! Ask jisoo about it!! She even thank me for helping her" He said as his parents looked at jisoo.

"Yeah!!! It's right. But uncle is right too. I mean he was keep making troubles" She said as tae looked at her and gestured her to don't spill.

"Really? Again?" Seojoon looked at tae.
Then jisoo told them about what happened yesterday at the restaurant.

"What? Tae washed the dish?" Minseon and seojoon started laughing after hearing jisoo.
Jisoo also joined with her.

"He didn't even wash his own plate" Minseon stated. Tae rolled his eyes.

"I was thinking that too!!!Minseon go and make something for jisoo" Seojoon said by controlling his smile.

"Yes!!! I'll make your fav hot chocolate" Minseon said by poking jisoo's nose as jisoo smiled. Then minseon left to kitchen.

"Fav? Mom know her fav food too? " Tae thought.

Then he went to take a bath. While going upstairs he saw how jisoo talking with his dad.

"What poison she gave my parents to change like this?" He thought.

After sometime tae came downstairs and saw jisoo writting something. Seojoon is also beside her, checking his laptop. Yeonjun came from his music class and now he is talking with jisoo in between.

Then minseon called them to drink the hot chocolate.

Jisoo and yeonjun sat together as tae sat opposite of them.

Minseon gave hot chocolate to the kids and tea to seojoon.

"Drink before it's cold" She said and went to kitchen.

After sometime she retuned with a plate full of fruits.
She then put the platter in front of jisoo.

"Aunty!!! There is no need for this" Jisoo said.