part 33

After finishing their dinner they began to go but stopped by a young man.

"Who are you?" Tae asked.

"This is my son" The lady said. The man is past 20.

"I'm sorry for my mom... If I'm right, she must've create a scene with you" He said.

"No... It's our fault and I'm ready to give you money for the loss which we created. We're really sorry" Jisoo said by bowing.

"No... Its ok" Men said and they smiled.

After giving a hug to the lady they left.
Now they're walking to the bus stop.

"She have a big son and why did she hit me after I called her ajumma?" Tae asked by gripping his over coat which is now resting on his back.

"May be she like to stay young forever" Jisoo said.

"But I enjoyed so much today. It was so funny to see you washing the dishes" Jisoo smiled.

"But it's not funny for me! You know how my back hurting now. I think I'll not able to come with you tomorrow" He said by stretching his hands.

"But you are the one who said me to bring jimin with me, right? So you don't have to come anyway" Jisoo said as tae stopped stretching.

"Why are you saying like this? I was kidding. Why are you taking jokes seriously?" He said.

"Joke? But you were serious that time" She said by resting her hands on her hips.

"No... I think you felt like that. I'll come with you tomorrow" He said.

"But how can you? You said your back is hurting and you won't able to come tomorrow!!"
She hold her smile while saying. Tae gritted his teeth.

"Hear me clearly, I took my all words back. Happy?" He said as he walked forward. Jisoo laughed without any sound by standing there.

After sometime they got into the bus.
Sinch it's already late the bus has no more passengers.

Tae sat on a window seat and jisoo sat on the seat behind him.

After sometime jisoo saw a girl and her dad get into the bus. She stared them for sometime.

That time tae looked at her to ask about tomorrow. But he saw she blankly staring to somewhere. He followed her stare and saw a dad pampering her daughter. She is not even blinking.

He stood up and went to sat with her. When he sat beside her she didn't even look at him. Her eyes still on them.
Tae tapped her shoulder lightly as jisoo flinched and looked at him.
He show his boxy smile to her.

"Are you not here?" He asked.

"No... I mean it's nothing" She said and looked outside through the window. The soft night breeze touched her skin and silky hair.

"You know one thing?" He said as jisoo faced him.

"There is one word called 'sorry. So many people think saying sorry make you weak. But no, it'll make you more
Respectable."
He said without taking his eyes from her.
Jisoo took her eyes from him suddenly and chuckled.

"Why are you smiling? I'm serious" He said.

"Serious not suit to your face" She said and looked outside.

"I don't what happened Between you and your dad. But trust me jisoo, say sorry to him" He said as jisoo turned to him again.

"How did you know that there is something between me and appa?" Jisoo's eyes widened. Tae softly smiled.