Chap 5

At night

Jisoo reached her home at 8. All day she came at this hour it's because her step mom sleep at this hour. If jisoo came early step mom definitely make a scene with her. She make dinner for her. sometime Yoshi came to accompany her. He really likes jisoo's food.

The next day

Tae wake up lately today because of yesterday's selection. He park his bike once he reached the school and ran fast to his class.

He politely called the teacher to get in.

"It's only days you joined here and already coming late to class.This school have discipline and you've to follow that"the teacher asked coldly.

" Sorry mam.... I'll never repeat this again." He said and bowed.

"Okay okay... Then get in. You got detention for this, today. Don't come lately again." Teacher replied and tae went to his place. She then continued her class.

"Why are you late bro?" Jimin whispered.

"I didn't heard my alarm" Tae whispered back as he took his book.

"Maam" Suddenly Jisoo came and the whole the class looked at her.

"Come in jisoo" The teacher said as she continue her class.

"What is this? Why she didn't get detention?" Tae whispered to jimin.

"Tae... It's always like this. Don't over think anything" Jimin said.

"Why are you like this jimin? Rules and discipline is not only for me but also every students in this school" Tae said.

"Taehyung, jimin, why are you talking? If you want to talk, then go to somewhere. Don't sit on my class" Teacher harshly said.

"Maam, why don't you give detention to jisoo? She is also come late today." Tae said and the whole class looked at him except jisoo. She know who is talking like this. She shut her eyes tightly.

"Why the rules are not affecting her? Is it because she is the daughter of chairman? Come on maam, she'll be the daughter of chairman but here she is also a student like me." Tae continued his words. Jimin tried to stop him but tae ignored him. The teacher went speechless.

"Oky then, jisoo you also got detention today" The teacher said, she is helpless now.

Jisoo nodded. She don't have much words to say but accept the situation. She stared at tae as he smirked at her.

At evening

Jisoo bid bye to her friends as she walked to the detention room. Her friends are really angry towards Tae.

"Jisoo" She heard the students saying her name. Even the sir also shocked by seeing her.
Jisoo walked towards her seat without looking anyone.

She is really annoyed here because suho and his team is here. She know they'll be here, detention room is like their home.

She then took her book and started to read. Tae came to the room and they looked each other but jisoo change her stare from him harshly.

"Jisoo... Why are you here today. You looks so pretty" Suho came to her.

"Listen suho, I'm not in a mood to reply your stupid questions. Please leave me alone." She said.

"Come with me once this ends. I'll drop you home" He said.

"I don't want your lift. I know how to reach my home. I don't want your any help" He replied.

"Suhoo.... Come here and leave her alone" His friend Chaneyeol called him as he smiled. Suho went to him. Tae got confused as he played with his pen.

The detention class finally ends and jisoo packed her things to leave. Suddenly suho come and held her hands tightly.

"Come with me, I'll take you home" He said as he push her but she remained there.

"Let me go suho... Don't do this" Jisoo said as she try to free her hands.

"No. If you want me to loose your hand then come with me." Suho said.

"Her hand is so red. Don't you any mercy?" Tae said by taking his hand from hers.

"What are u doing here? It's between us and you don't have to do things like this" Suho's eyes went red.

"Calm down mahn! Why are you so angry at me for this silly matter" Tae said. In between their chat jisoo went to outside and suho looked at her.

"Stop this heroism infront of her. I noticed you yesterday too, you're so overacting there. Don't try to make a scene with me" Suho said.

"Whether I want to play heroism or not its up to me. You don't have to care about me. Then listen, if I don't like what you're doing, I'll definitely make a scene. I don't care about anything here, including you." Tae walk away while playing with his ID card. Suho grit his teeth.

Tae walked through the corridor and saw jisoo sitting in a class. It's the same place as yesterday. He looked at her and she looked back but she looked back at her book.

"What a girl is this? She didn't even thank me for helping her from that playboy" Tae said to him and went to the parking area.

After sometime tae reached his home and fresh up himself. He stared eating once he came down stairs. He is using his phone while eating. His fingers were stop on a video. He looked the video and realised that it's his video. The video that shows he falling on the ground because of that shoes. His main enemy also there.

"What the f*ck!! How can she do this to me" Tae said as he hit the table.

He then went to the comment section and saw alot of reactions. He felt so relief when he saw the positive comment but most of the comment is teasing. It's all reacted by fans of jisoo.

anger towards jisoo grew in his mind. He decided to learn a lesson to her. He thinks for sometime....

"Wait and see ms.kim jisoo" He said to him and Smirked.

____________________