Chap 1

Next day

Tae woke up early today, Because it his first day of school. He wore his uniform and fixed his hair. He looked the mirror for a last time and went to downstairs.

After finishing breakfast he went to his parking shed. Yesterday his mom washed his bike for him.

"Wow... Mom it's look like a new one" He said while caressing the bike. Minseon smiled.

"Hyung... Shall we go?" Yeonjun asked as he fix his backpack.

"What? You're coming with me? No babe... Don't come with me. Because you'll be scared by seeing my speed. you better go with dad" Tae slightly hit yeonjun head. Yeonjun started crying.

"No yeonjun. Your Hyung Is right." Seojun said as he came out from the home.
Yeonjun stoped his crying and tied his hands with dad.

"Tae... Since it's your first day in your school, go straight to the principal office and introduce yourself. He'll give your timetable. And don't think that you get this admission because of me, your soccer skill and certificate have an important role in your admission" His dad smiled and hugged him.

"Enjoy your first day. All the best for your new beginning" His dad continued.

"Thank you so much dad" He get off from the hug and climb on his bike. He waved his hands to them and minseon gives an thumps up to him.

He slowly ride through the road because his mom said to drive safely. He didn't drive his brother to school Because he know his bro didn't know how to sit on a bike even he is in 7th std.

After sometime he reached school. He parked his bike and put his bag on one side. He walked through the path and some girls are stunned by his arrival. They looked at him and whispered each other.

"Who is he?"

"He is so handsome"

"Is he new admission?"

"Oppa"

They're whispered like this and he felt weird.
"Is they didn't saw any boys" He thought as he walked towards the principal office.

Once he went out from the principal office, he started to search for his class.

"Where is this jimin boy... I've no idea how to find my class" He mumbled.

After sometime he decided to ask someone to find the class. But he stopped when he saw a bunch of students standing in the hallway. He walk towards them and saw 3 girls bullying a boy.

"What the heck happening here? Girls bullying a boy?" He thought and went to stop them because he know how bullying hurts.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He raise his voice as he helped the boy to stand up.

"Hey are you okay?"
He asked to the boy with a concern voice. The boy nodded his head slowly.

"Who the hell are you?" A girl from the bullying gang asked.

"That's none of your business" He raised his voice. all students unbelievably stared at him.

"How dare you to raise your voice!." Another girl questioned him. But He just ignored them.

That time that one girl who asked first came to beat the boy again but tae stopped her by griping her hands.

"What the f*ck!!!" The girl looked at him furiously

"Leave me" The girl trys to free from his grip, but Tae is stronger than her.

"You better Free her hand or it will backfire you very badly. You can't tolerate the after effects" The another girl said. But one girl remains quietly.

"Who are you? You're not the president of the nation. So you better stop this f*cking bullying" He replied to her as a whisper and let go of her hand. He then walk out from the place and the boy followed him quietly.

The students which gathered there started laughing at the girls. The one girl started to say something but,

"Unniee.... No. It's not the right time. Let's go from here." The silent girl said as they left the place.

The boy thanked Tae for helping him and in return he asked his class from the boy. They bid bye and left their respective class.

Tae watched the school while walking and he didn't see a girl walking towards him by reading her book. Her eyes is fixed on the book while sipping her iced americano. They didn't see each other as they hit each other.

"Oops! I'm sorry" He said as he saw her coffee is already on the ground. He looked at her face, and saw she is angry already.

"Her angry didn't match with her face" He thought as he pick up the drink from on the ground and give it to her. But he surprised when the girl left him without a word, a smile and her drink.

"What a girl!!! This school is really mysterious. weird things are happening to me today." He again looked at her direction.
"She is really pretty, but how can she go without a word" He told to him and walked towards his class.

"Taehyungaaa" He heard someone calling his name once he entered to the class. He looked at the voice direction and saw his friend jimin.

"Jiminaaaaa" He called back and ran to him. And they hugged tightly.

The whole class looked at them and started whispering. They really got an visual attack.

"How have you been?you're really grow handsome taee" Jimin said as he got off from the hug. Tae shyly hit jimin.

"Im doing fine paboo" He said as he looked at the class and saw the whole class looking at them with their widened eyes.

"I'm feeling so weird here jiminaa.... Why are they looking at us like this. I'm seeing this stare from morning" Tae whispered to jimin and jimin smiled.

"It's because you're handsome." Jimin winked at him.Tae smiled as they sat on their respective seat.

"Yk what jimin. I saw a girl gang bullying a boy just now." Tae said and jimin got who the girl gang. He smiled.

"Why are you smiling jimin? Am I told a joke? " Tae asked.

"No.its because it is common in our school.And I got who is the girl gang you're talking about. Is it include 4 girls right?" Jimin said.

"No.. It's only 3girls." Tae said as jimin got confused.

"3? " Jimin got confused.

"Yeahhh" Tae said.

_______________

How is it? Any comments? 🌝