chap 13

Next day

"How can she do this?" Tae said to his friends. He is now talking with yoongi, hobi and jk. Jimin is not with them.

"Playing with her is not easy bro" Hobi slightly smiled.

"Yeahh" Yoongi said as jk nodded.

"I don't even like to see her. Her face, stare, talk and all allergy to me." Tae said as he fake vomited.

"What allergy tae?" Suddenly jimin came and asked. tae surprised with his presence. He looked at yoongi.

"It's he is saying that he has allergy of girls" Yoongi said out of blue.

"Are you kidding hyung?" Jimin laughed.

"I'm serious jimin" Yoongi said as he winked at Tae. Tae rolled his eyes.

"Ok then, bye guys. Tae let's go class! " Jimin said and they left. Tae turn back and smiled to yoongi and the boys.

In class

The professor started teaching and the students were taking their note. Tae is now concentrating on his note but didn't forget to glance at jisoo. Another side jisoo super concentrating the class. In between the security pass a notice to the teacher.

"Ok students,
This year's drama day conducting on next month and if anyone interested go to school auditorium at 2pm" Teacher said and she started teaching again.

Jimin stared at jisoo for sometime and Tae noticed that.

"Why are you looking at her?" Tae asked in a whisper.

"In the past years she was the female lead in drama. She had a good stage presence and also her acting is so good" Jimin whispered back.

"Really?" Tae ask as jimin nodded. A idea popped in tae's mind.

"So it's the best way to make a move" He thought.

Lunch time

"Yk what girls yesterday that virus came to me and said he wants to be friend with me" Jisoo said to the girls while eating.

"What the heck!!! Is he really out of his mind?" Lisa said in a tease way as jisoo smirked.

"I'm sure something wrong happened to him" Rosie also joined them.

"For sure" Jennie smiled.

"He is really crazy" Jisoo sighed as the girls smirked.

"Jisooo...When do we go to the audition?" Jennie asked.

"Are you excited jendukie?" Jisoo smiled.

"A lot" Jennie smiled.

"But what happened suddenly? " Lisa asked.

"Last year she said she wants to be the female lead for this year drama. And also I'm not interested this time" Jisoo said.

"You're my role model Soo" Jennie said as she side hugged jisoo. Jisoo caressed her hair as she smiled.

"Unnieee don't do that" Rosé said in jealous as they smiled.

"Shall we go now?" Jisoo asked as Jennie nodded.

"Wish me luck babies" Jennie said to Lisa and rosie.

"All the best unniee" Chaelisa said together as their unnies left.