part 25

Jimin and jisoo are now sitting in the bus stop to go tae's home.

"Are you nervous?" Jimin asked her.

"What question is this jimin. Yk I'll never be this much nervous before" She said.

"Calm down jisoo. Everything will be okay" He assured her.

"You'll be with me, right?" She asked.

"No.. I'm not coming with you. Then they'll thought I bring you to them. Or you must be feel awkward around me. So it's better you to go alone" He said.

"But, how can i...?? I can't even foresee how will they react after seeing me" She lowered her head.

"Don't worry. Aunty is really sweet. As long as she is with you, then you don't have to worry" He blinked his eyes. Jisoo signed.

After sometime their bus arrived and they went into it. Jimin sat beside jisoo.
While the ride he saw her hands shivering a little, so he intertwined his hands with her. She flinched at his sudden action.

"Do you have anxiety?" Jimin smiled.

"A little bit" Jisoo said as jimin chuckled.

"It'll be okay. Stay strong. You can do this. It's not a big deal jisoo" He patted her hands. Jisoo nodded.

After sometime they reached there. Jisoo's heart started to pound. Jimin gave some strength to jisoo as he pulled her inside.

"Fighting" He said with his hand gesture.

Jisoo took a deep breath and click the calling button.
"You can do this jisoo... You can.. " She said to herself.

After sometime the door opened showing yeonjun.
"Jisoo noona?" His eyes widened.
She smiled at him.

"Who is that yeonjun" Seojoon asked from inside and he then came there.

"Jisoo?"

"Annyeonghaseyo" She wished and bowed 90°.

"Ahh... Why are you standing there come inside" He welcomed her.

As soon as jisoo entered inside she saw minseon standing there by looking at her without blinking. Jisoo bowed at her too.

"Sit here" Minseon said to her. Jisoo nodded and sat at the couch.

Seojoon sat opposite her along with yeonjun. Minseon is standing beside them.

"What's wrong jisoo? Is my son again did something wrong?" Seojoon asked. Minseon's heart beats fastly.

"No.. No Mr. Kim. I just come here to apologize to you. I'm so sorry Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim." Jisoo said by averting her eyes from seojoon to minseon.

Seojoon and minseon surprised by her actions.

"Why? No you don't want to.. " Sejoon was about to say something but jisoo cut off him.

"No... It's all my fault. Because of me you suffered a lot. I saw you crying... I'm so sorry making you like that" She said by lowering her head.

"No jisoo... Fault is on tae's side too" Minseon said.

"Actually I had an encounter with someone that day. taehyung came to me that time and i just I took my anger out on him. I'm taking back all words. I can't turn back time, I know I embarrassed you in front of so many people. That's why I'm asking for an apology. Please forgive me" She said.