part 19

"Whatttt!!!!!!!" Jennie screamed.
"Yaa.... Kim jisoo... I told you don't go there and you just ignore my words and this all happened. What if the pig hardly hit your head..... Omggg!!!!! You're insane jisoooo" she continued.

"Calm down jen. Nothing happened to me. Look I'm completely ok." Jisoo said.
She said all that happened yesterday to jen. And she was really angry towards jisoo.

"For God's sake!!!Where did you get this much courage to go there alone. What if taehyung didn't joined you.... I'm sure then you'll be in heaven now." Jennie said but this time jisoo stayed silent. She know Jennie is right and she did wrong.

"Did you thank taehyung?" Jennie asked.

"No.. But i gave my sweater as a compensation" Jisoo said as jennie calmed.

"Mmmm!!!!Chuu... Seems like that boy have a crush on you" Jennie teased her. Jisoo stay silent because she too felt some strange in his behavior.

Taehyung side

"Yes... Hyung. I'm serious. It's all happened" It's been 13th time tae saying about yesterday to yoongi.

"I can't believe." He said.

"Yk hyung, Now she have a soft corner towards me" He said.

"Oooo..... What a pleasant sentence. I told you nah, tae she'll give you attention." Yoongi said.

"You're right hyung" Tae smiled.

"But, thank god!!! nothing happened to you. What if that pig hit you?" Yoongi said in a concern voice.

"I was trembling in fear. I thought I was dead. Idk from where I got the courage to do this all" Tae signed.

"Just don't think about it.. As long as you're alive now" Yoongi showed his cat smiled. As tae returned.

10 am

The classmates now in the destination of cycle riding. Each one of them started to hop on the bicycle. Some of them selected solo ride and some of them ride together on an double seat bicycle.
After sometime the students started to wandering around the breathtaking island by cycling.

Jisoo and jennie is seamlessly visit one place to another. They're so happy, especially jisoo because it's her favourite cycle ride.

"Yaa..... Jisoo... Go slowly. I can't ride fastly like you" Jennie raised her voice at jisoo, who excited more than anyone by fastly riding the cycle.

Jisoo stopped beside a river by hearing Jennie.

"Yaa... How can you ride this fast? I'm already tired. Let's spend some time here" Jennie said.

"Yup!!!It's really calm here" Jisoo replied as they started to taking photos.

After sometime jisoo saw yoongi coming along with taehyung. They're in separate cycles. Jennie was busy in taking pictures so she didn't notice them.
Jisoo shook Jennie and gave a signal to her.
On the other side yoongi and tae approached them.

"Look your romeo is coming" Jisoo whispered to jennie as death glared her.

"Why he is coming to us?" Jennie whispered.

"To us? No no.. To you" Jisoo shoot back.

Yoongi came to jennie and tae ride straight without waiting for yoongi.