part 27

He examined her each move. She is acting childishly. Even her voice changed fully.

"Is jisoo have twin sister?" He mumbled to himself.

On the other side jisoo is in her own world. She is doing a magic. Every child's eyes lit up by seeing her.

"I'm doing a magic now!! Who want to accompany me now? Raise your hands" She said loudly.

Everyone started to raise their hands. Even the sisters also raised their hands. His eyes widened because seems like he is the only one left to raise his hands.

Somehow she selected a 6 y/o girl from the crowd. She stood happily beside her.

"Anything will happen... So be alert okay?" Jisoo said seriously to make her scared.

"Unniee don't scare me" The girl whined. Jisoo smiled as she winked to the crowd. Every started laughing at her reaction.

She then pour some juice to two glass and gave one to the girl.

"Okay now, put the glass top of your head" She said as she helped the girl to raise the glass.

"Now close your eyes" She said.

Each of them stared at her magic. They're wondering what gonna happen next. Even tae is observing her, he also very curious to know what happen next.

"Don't peek, okay?" Jisoo said as the girl nodded while giggling.

When she close her eyes jisoo drank her glass of juice.

Everyone started laughing at her. Jisoo put her finger in her lips as she told them to quiet.

"The real magic is starting now" Jisoo said as she giggled.

"Now open your eyes" She said to the girl. As she open her eyes.

"Now Pour the juice on your head" She said.

"Unnieee.... I'm scaryy" The girl whined.

"Do as I say" Jisoo fold her hands together.

The girl shut her eyes and held back the glass. But the juice didn't fell on her.

That's it everyone started making voice for her. They all started clapping unbelievably.

Tae's eyes widened.
"What!!! She know magic?" He mumbled to him.

Jisoo thanked the audience by smiling widely. The girl ran and hugged her tightly. Jisoo hugged back. Then she gave a kiss to jisoo's cheek as jisoo blushed.

Tae just giggled by seeing the view. His hands resting in his pockets. His eyes blessed by seeing it.

Jisoo then gave her a large box of chocolates and told her to distribute.
The girl hugged her again.

After that she went down and the sisters hugged her and started talking.

He is really amazed by seeing how she talking comfortably around them. They're like her own family. He was too busy to observe her that he didn't realise a girl standing beside him by digging his pants.

He came to reality and looked down.
The girl gave a chocolate to him.

"Will you gave me two chocolates?" He asked.

"Even I didn't gave two chocolates to my friends, the why would I gave it to you?" She looked at him.

"Then consider me as your close friend. I'll give you a kiss in return" He winked at her.