part 37

"Why did you came here?" Jisoo asked.

They're now going back to home after spending some time with the childs. It's already dark.

"After hearing you today, I just feel like come here" He smiled. Jisoo walked quietly.

"What about you? Are you a regular visitor here?" He asked as jisoo nodded slightly.

"Yes!! I like being with them" She replied.

After sometime they reached their usual place. It's time for them to split.

"Ok then! See you tomorrow" Jisoo said and began to go.

"Jisooo!!!" Tae stopped her as she turn back to him.

"Mm!... About that pic of me and zara!! It's real that she fell on me that day, but she did that intentionally!! Also I don't know that suho click a pic that time" He said by lowering his head.

"Why are you telling this to me?" She asked.

"I felt you're ignoring me from that day" He said softly.

"What!! No!! I didn't ignore you!! I mean why would i?" She shattered a little.

"Leave it! May be i just felt it" He said and jisoo nodded nervously.

And after jisoo left him. He looked her going and smiled a bit.

Another day

It's the last day of their exam. Everyone excited today, because from tomorrow their summer holiday starts.

"Jisooo" Jimin called jisoo once he saw her and jisoo smiled to him.

"Wassup?" Jisoo greeted him.

"I'm good!!! Where are you going tomorrow? I mean tomorrow is our holiday starts" He asked.

"As usual to halmi!! But this time it's quite interesting because my girls also coming with me! It's been months halmi asking me to bring them! She invites you too" She said while walking.

"I was going to ask this!! I'm too coming jisoo. She called me yesterday!" He said excitedly. Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Whatt!!! Really!! Then it's gonna be fun" Jisoo jumped in excitement. Jimin smiled at her.

After sometime they reach their class. Jisoo said about jimin to jennie and she too got excited.

Jisoo was reading something then she heard a sound and looked as she saw a banana milk in her desk. She then looked up and saw tae smiling and he went to his seat. Jisoo rolled her eyes while smiling.

After a while their exam ends. Everyone started to cheer in happiness.

The girls is now sitting on the cafe by eating lunch.

"We can go day after tomorrow! I want to sleep tomorrow" Lisa said by munching her food.

"Yes!! That's a good idea" Jisoo said.

"I'm so excited to see halmi" Rosie said as they'll nodded in excitement.

"I want to eat her food my heart full" Jennie said by licking her lip. Jisoo smiled at her. With that their gongjin talk continued.

Somewhere in school

"Please hyung!! Come with us!" Jk said to jimin.

"I can't!! I'm going to gongjin! I gave promise to halmoni" Jimin replied.