Prologue

Prologue
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is actually the remake of my first messy, confusing and boring fanfic as I used it for practice. Thank you for reading it if you survived and read all of it.)

____________________

Along the street, there was handsome young man with a platinum-blonde hair, a pair of piercing blue eyes and a fair skin, he has athletic figure with a lean muscular body that has built for sports activities.

He was walking holding a pamphlet with something written on it,

[Building Detonation Event
Sponsored by: Implosion Demolition Company]

It was an event where they will detonate a very huge abandoned building using a lot of explosive device and make it beautifully fall apart inside.

After few minutes of walking, he arrived at the event. He joined the crowd and watched the preparation of the explosive device. After they finished all their preparation, they started the countdown. All of people around shouted as they countdown.

"10!"

"9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

They pressed the trigger.

*Boom!!!* *Boom!!!* *Boom!!!* *Boom!!!*

Several pillars exploded at the same time from below and the center floor of the building as they felt the tremble of the ground from explosion. The building started collapse from the left side to the right side as the smoke and dust rose from the crumbled building.

After the huge building collapsed, the young man made a satisfying expression,

"That was the best!"

After that, he turned back and mumbled,

"Well, I have to buy some snacks for my little sister then go home and, watch some latest anime or read some manga and light novel." then he yawned.

*Ring!* *Ring!*

After he went out of the convenient store, he turned right then go to the direction of his home.

(Play: Astronomia - Coffin Dance Music)

While walking back along the streets, he noticed on the other side of the road a seven cool looking black men with buff body carrying a brown coffin with them. They wearing a black suit with white inset, a sunglasses and black hat. He also noticed that they were looking at him as he walked pass to the other side.

But when looked back in front of him, he saw a oil tanker truck running fast towards him,

"Huh?"

*Crash!*

Suddenly, he was crashed and rolled over to death by the oil tanker truck.

*Astronomia Music Intensifies*

---

When the young man opened his eyes, he looked around and saw a beautiful place with full of scenery with trees, plants, animals and other natural creations.

In the middle of the paradise, there was a young girl sitting in a big stump of a tree. She has a short blue hair with green continent shapes, brown eyes and fair skin, she's wearing a school uniform with a white shirt, purple galaxy tie, and skirt, as well as black thigh high socks and shoes.

The young girl glanced at the him, "Oh. Welcome to the Garden of the Gods, young man." she spoke as her voice echoes.

"Earth-chan?" the young man responded.