64

Chapter 64: X777 to X778
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

- Fairy Tail Guild -

It's been a year since I joined the Fairy Tail Guild. Arriving inside the guild building, I found Erza sitting on one of the tables alone.

She's wearing white, knee-length skirt with navy tights and white shirt with a red string tie, and brown shoes. There's a large saber sword on her waist which is held by a brown strap going across her waist and she's wearing an armor on top of her long sleeve shirt. Her mid back length, scarlet hair was tied in braid.

She looks irritated and has a very bad mood right now.

Now I think about it, Erza and Akane are acting strange lately. They used to be really happy when I talk to them on the chat or when I'm together with them but now they said that they don't want to talk to me for the time being and wanted to be alone. When I asked them what's wrong, they got angry at me saying that I was annoying and they don't know why. But when I ignored them, leaving them alone and not visiting them or responding to the chat, they get upset and anxious saying that I hated them that's why I'm not responding or visiting them anymore.

Because of that, I became worried of their condition so I visited them. I went to check on Erza first.

I was about to approach her when someone went to her first. It was a little boy with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines. He's wearing a scarf on her neck.

I recognized him immediately.

He was Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer.

"Erza, I challenge you again to a fight!" He said, pointing at the back of Erza.

Near them, I saw Gray not wearing shirt, Cana and a new face that I recognized Levy McGarden just watching the two behind them.

Erza turned around and looked at Natsu with annoyed expression.

"Get lost, Natsu! I'm not in the mood to fight right now. Leave me alone." Erza responded with angry tone.

I saw something red dot on Erza's forehead, it was an acne.

"No, Erza! This time I'm going to beat you." Natsu took a fighting stance with a confident expression.

Erza became furious, shouting,

"I said stop bothering---Ugh~"

*Thud!*

Suddenly, she held her tummy and fell from her chair, writhing in pain.

"Huh?" Natsu reacted.

"Erza!" I shouted, dashing to her.

"Erza, are you okay?" I lifted her upper body with my arm.

When the pain slightly subsided, she slowly opened her eyes then glanced at me.

...

"Harukin?!" She shouted in surprise.

"Yes, I am!" I said in exaggerated way.

"Wait! You said your busy for a whole week. What are you doing here today?" she asked while blushing.

"You and Akane has been acting strange lately so I went to check the two of you." I responded.

She noticed that I was looking on her forehead.