57

Chapter 57: Stand Power!
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In was already dark when I arrived at my home village. After causing a big commotion because Nee-san's prank, things became awkward so I went Komekko and her in my giant black armor hands. Longing to see her, I opened the chest of my giant armor and hugged her, rubbing my cheek onto her cheek while crying.

"Komekko! I sorry for leaving you for a long time! I really miss you." I loudly said while crying.

"Hehehe~ Nii Nii Nii..." Komekko just giggled.

"Eh?" All of them has priceless reaction.

"Don't worry, Komekko. This time I learned the magic called 'Teleport' so that I can go back home immediately to take care of you even if I travelled to far away places." I continued.

...

Yunyun walked towards me and asked,

"Umm... Harukin, is that you?"

I stopped cuddling on Komekko then glanced at Yunyun,

"Oh, Yunyun. I'm finally back home." I said, smiling at her.

Yunyun blushed, fidgeting while pointing both of her index finger together.

"Welcome back, Harukin..." she shyly spoke.

Nee-san quickly ran towards me,

"Harukin! What is this giant demon thing? Is this a magic tool you've got from Axel?" Nee-san looking in awe around my giant armor with her eyes twinkling.

"Demon? Magic tool? No, Nee-san. It's STANDO POWAH!" I loudly said with proud tone while doing Jojo pose of covering my face with opened hand and fingers.

(Sample<<<)

*Thud!...* *Menacing!*

Komekko tried to copy me,

"Gao!..."

...

Everyone was silent, looking at me with their squinted eyes except Yunyun, she just gave me a wry smile.

...

They can't really understand how awesome Jojo reference are.

*Sigh*

I sighed.

I covered my head with the hood of my livestock white uniform. Now I think of it, I really like wearing this clothes I got from Akane, it gives me a modern vibe.

I jumped out from my giant black armor while carrying Komekko, landing smoothly on the ground.

"Requip Release." I mumbled.

The giant black armor behind turned into shadow aura, dispersing then disappearing out of thin air.

Since I already shown my special abilities to them, I have nothing to hide anymore to everyone in the village except being a half-god.

I glanced at Yunyun while raising my free arm.

Komekko copied me and raised both of her small arms.

...

"Huh?" she was confused.

"Do it, Yunyun."

"What do you mean, Harukin?"