Chapter 13: Before The Depart 3

Chapter 13: Before the depart 3
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic. Thanks.)

____________________

In the hot spring of women-only bath, both Megumin and Yunyun are sulking in jealousy while taking a dip in the hot spring.

"Yunyun, come here... I'm also gonna wash your hair." Harukin called her.

"Hmph!" Yunyun hmphed at him.

"You know, you're only the last one who I didn't wash yet." Harukin tried again to talk to her.

Yunyun glanced at Wiz and Soketto who's taking a dip bath with her, she saw them smelling their own hair with happy expression while they relax in the hot spring. She covered herself with a towel then she stood up and went towards Harukin, she went in front of him and sat down on the stool with her back facing him.

Harukin started to wash her hair while Yunyun in front of him is silent with sad expression,

"Harukin... Do you like older girls like Soketto-san and Wiz-san?" Yunyun asked.

"Why did you ask?" Harukin responded with a question while he was massaging her hair.

"It's just I noticed that you stared at them longer time while when you looked at me, you immediately averted your eyes." Yunyun explained.

"Well... Yunyun, Staring at them longer doesn't mean I already like them, I only admired them for being beautiful." Harukin said then he stood up and took a tub of warm water.

He poured the tub of warm water to her head then he applied some conditioner on her hair.

'I might be looking at them but actually my attention was on Komekko, counting on how long she should stay on the bath.' He thought with wry smile while massaging the hair of Yunyun again.

"Then... what kind of girl do you like?" Yunyun asked while blushing in embarrassment.

"...A normal girl." Harukin answered then he stood up and took a tub of warm water again.

"What do you mean by a normal girl, Harukin?" Yunyun asked again as she has no idea what's a normal girl because of their clan's eccentric behavior.

"I think you should discover them by yourself." Harukin answered then he poured the tub of warm water on her head.

"Ehhhh!..." Yunyun reacted with a disappointed tone on his response.

"Okay, It's done. Let's go now to the hot spring." Harukin spoke.

He moved Komekko who's inside the tub with warm water next to the hot spring. Together with Yunyun, they took a dip on the hot spring,

'Well... as I expected, the heat of the hot spring is still not enough for me to relax because of my sunshine magic. Only mountains and hill are found around the village so I really need to find an active volcano near the town of Arcanretia and take a dip on a lava to feel relaxed." He thought while being disappointed on the heat of the hot spring bath.

He glanced to his twin sister who's sitting besides Wiz pouting with angry expression,

"Nee-san, is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. Hmph!" Megumin responded.

"Your response said there is." Harukin replied.

"You let yourself kissed by Soketto, it means you like her, right? She also has a big boobs that you love and I don't have that so that's why, you should talk to her and not to me." Megumin said with a bad mood.