Chapter 1: Harukin

Chapter 1: Harukin
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic... can someone diss this fanfic. If you want comment, please use the comment section instead because, I might made some mistakes and need to edit it. Thanks.)

____________________

In a place with full of trees, a void suddenly opened as the giant peach fell from it and dropped on the river. The giant peach drifted along the river for a long time, until a man with red pupils and dark brown hair went in the middle of the river and picked it up. He's wearing an old work uniform that is visibly patched at several places, a black cape with red inside and a black hat,

"Oh, it's delicious looking giant pink fruit. With this, I have a food for my pregnant wife who was about to give birth."

He took the giant peach fruit and went back home happily while carrying it.

---

Going down the hill, there was a small house made of wood. Looking at it's appearance, it can be the same design as stable. The man went inside the house carrying the giant peach.

"Dear, I'm back!" he shouted.

The man took off his light brown boots and went straight to the bedroom. When he entered the bedroom, he saw his pregnant wife sitting besides the bed while caressing her big tummy.

"Oh. Honey, welcome back!" his wife greeted.

His wife is a beautiful woman with straight, dark brown hair which falls down to her waist and fair skin complexion. And just like her husband, she also has red eyes and dark brown hair.

"Look at this, Dear. I found a giant fruit that taken by the flow the river." He lifted forward the giant peach fruit to his wife.

When his wife touch the giant fruit, it suddenly lit up a blinding light. But after few seconds, the light slowly dimmed then disappeared.

"What was that just now, Honey?" His wife asked.

"I don't know, Dear. This fruit must really strange." The man said as he looked around the fruit.

"Ugh~"

All of sudden, his wife groaned as she holds her tummy in pain. The man slightly panicked,

"Ah! Wait for me dear, I will just call a doctor immediately." He said as he ran quickly outside without wearing his boots.

After few minutes, the man arrived back home with a female doctor with him,

"Doc, please help my wife."

"Please wait outside the room and leave this to me." she responded.

More than half hour later, a sound of a crying child sounded inside the bedroom. The man's worriedness slightly disappeared when he heard the sound of the cry.

The doctor gently opened the door,

"You may get inside,"

The man went inside and saw the a baby crying between the arms of his wife. A tears of happiness fell from his cheek as he took the child between his own arms.

"Congratulation, Hyoizaburoo-san and Yuiyui-san. Your first newborn child is a beautiful girl." the doctor said while clapping his hand in low volume.

"Honey, what are we going to name her?" Yuiyui asked her husband.

Hyoizaburoo slightly lifted his child, "Then, we're going to name her Megumin, the child who will become one of  foremost and greatest mage among the Crimson Demons in the future!" he said proudly.