Chapter 18: The Village Without Harukin 3

Chapter 18: The Village without Harukin 3

Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic. Thanks.)

____________________

(Yunyun's POV)

Since Harukin was not here on the village, the doctor requested me and Megumin to help her in the clinic in place of Harukin. We're just going there to assist the doctor in taking care of the patients.

We arrived in front of the clinic then we entered inside hurriedly. We saw a lot of patients lying on each bed, some of them are injured, some of them are pregnant and some of them are ill.

One of the female helper went towards us and asked,

"Doc... Did you got Dr. Harukin to help us here? We need him to check some of the patients condition for us find out their unidentified illness."

Dr. Harukin?

He's only tending their shop right?

Since when he became a doctor.

"I'm sorry... but, unfortunately he's away from the village so, I requested his twin sister and childhood friend to become the helpers for now... We need to get every help we can get to save the patients." Doc responded.

"Okay then," the helper said then she at me and Megumin, "You two, come and help me prepare the lunch meals for the patients."

"Yes!" both me and Megumin shouted at the same time.

Suddenly,

"Where's my personal doctor, Harukin? I want to see him right now? I want him to be the one to assist me here in giving birth!" shouted by the beautiful pregnant woman who was about to give birth.

Doc frowned at the pregnant woman and angrily shouted,

"Shut up! You perverted Shotacon! Just give birth already before I throw into the jail!"

"Ara ara, are you jealous, Doc?" the pregnant woman smirked.

Doc's face became dark while staring at the pregnant woman,

"Watch your age, you perverted woman or I put you into the jail right now." she warned her.

"You know Doc, age is just a number and jail is just a room." the pregnant woman responded with proud expression.

"Alright then... You girls, throw this woman outside." Doc ordered.

"Doc! Please... calm down! This woman might be annoying, but she's pregnant... We should help her in giving birth first." the helper spoke.

"Tch!" Doc looked away.

Few hours later, we finished our job in helping the clinic. Right now, we sitting tiredly on the staff room to take a rest after a long work.

I realized just now how Harukin work hard for his family.

The job that he's been doing are very difficult that even his whole family together with me are being overwhelmed by his work.

How can he do this job alone...

If he can do this while talking care of his family, and also while spending a little bit time with me.

Then, he really amazing.

I glaced at Megumin who's mumbling by herself and conflicted.

"I saw the pregnant woman's slit below inside the blanket... suddenly opened widely... then a baby comes out of it... Ouch! just imagining it really hurts... Is that going to happen to me in the future, but father said that I came out of cabbage while Harukin came out of giant peach... Ahh! what's going on!"