43

Chapter 43: I Wanna' Go Home
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In the Garden of Gods,

"Sun-kun, give me a goodbye kiss before I returned you back. It'll be a very long time then, if you'll come back here, so during that time, I'm gonna miss you a lot." Earth-chan keeps pestering me while shaking me.

*sigh*

I sighed then said,

"Okay then, but only on the cheek."

"No! I want it on my lips. Smooch me until I became breathless." she replied.

"You've done it me just now, so what's the difference."

"Ahhh! Of course! It's the initiative, Sun-kun. I want you to be the one to give us a passionate kiss, right Eris?" she glanced at Eris.

"Gaia-sama! Why are you involving me?!" Eris complained.

Earth-chan ignored Eris, facing me while waiting for the kiss to come,

"Now, do it. Chuuuuuuuu~"

This Goddess...

Well... Since, she done a lot of things for me, I'm also indebted to her for giving me a second life, I should give her a reward even though she's a little bit perverted.

"I'm only doing this as my thanks for you." I said

I leaned down and moved my face towards her, giving her the kiss she wants on her lips.

Eris covered her face with her hands, but she's peeking between her fingers,

"Kyaah!" she reacted, blushing while watching us kissing.

Earth-chan embraced me, moved her arms behind my neck and pulled me a little bit forceful.

She was invading my mouth.

She darts her tongue into my mouth, sucking on it gently for a brief moment then I released it.

"Mmm..."

It felt good...

But, it taste like a salt water in the ocean.

Doing this, I saw an image of Yunyun, smiling at me while we're walking together in the forest.

I felt guilty of what I'm doing right now.

A few seconds later, she broke the kiss and stared at my eyes. She gave me a kind smile and said,

"I felt something inside your heart. If you're feeling guilty about this just because you like someone else, don't worry, I don't mind becoming your second wife or mistress. Also you're real body is not here, only your consciousness came here. Your child body is the care of Paimon right now."

...

"But, anyway. Thanks for the dessert." She licked again her lips.

Earth-chan glanced Eris,

"Eris, it's your turn now to kiss him. Hurry up, before I returned him to his body in Earthland." she said as she went behind Eris, pushing her from behind towards me.

"Me?!" Eris pointed herself.

This Goddess... she's a bad influence.

"Now, Sun-kun. Give her a passionate kiss she'll never forget, making her your another wife."