44

Chapter 44: I Wanna' Go Home 2
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In Magnolia southgate park, I arrived back on my body who's lying on the ground. After I woke up from my hellish nightmare, I saw Erza kissing me on my mouth while crying.

I tapped her on back.

When she noticed that I already woke up, she moved her head away from me.

"Harukin?"

"Oh, what happened Erza?" I asked her.

She suddenly hugged me while sobbing.

"Harukin!! I thought I lost you!"

"Huh?"

I was clueless of what happened. Paimon should have a clue, I glanced at her.

I saw her snickering near us while floating.

"Pffffft..."

"PA-I-MON! What's the meaning of this?" I said with menacing aura.

She was surprised, stiffly glanced at me,

"Oh, Harukin! You're finally awake, how's your visit in Heavenly Realm?"

I gave her a very kind smile and said,

"Everything is alright now, I can finally go home... Answer my question just now."

"Ummm... Paimon ran away!" she ran away.

I gently pushed Erza away,

"Wait a minute, Erza. I just have something to do."

She silently nodded at me,

"Did you think that you can ran away from me now, Paimon? Dark Berserker, The World!"

*BWOWOWWWWWMMMMMM*
           *tiktiktiktiktiktiktiktiktiktik*

I stopped the time and everything around me was frozen in places.

I immediately dashed towards Paimon and grabbed her from behind.

Five seconds later, the time has begun to move again.

"Huh?" Erza reacted when I disappeared beside her.

"What?" Paimon was surprised when she noticed that I already caught her.

Both of them glanced at me.

"You cheater, you got another cheat. Let go of Paimon!" Paimon yelled at me.

"Paimon as your punishment, I'm gonna turn you into rice bowl toppings."

(Ingredients<<<)

"Noooo!" She screamed.

After that, she explained to Erza that she was tricking her that I was dying and need rescue breathe.

"Paimon, apologizes." She bowed at me and Erza.

I glanced at Erza and said,

"That's right, Erza. I'm going home for now, but I'll be back in few days. I just need to do something at home and maybe, they're already started to get worried about me if I don't return home now."

She got a little bit sad, but she nodded at me,

"Okay then, but what about our training?" she asked.

"Wait a minute."