63

Chapter 63: X776 to X778
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

- Fairy Tail Guild -

I was sitting here inside the guild on one of the tables, waiting for Erza to arrive here to get our guild insignia. Looking around, I noticed everyone inside the guild was looking at me curiously.

*Yawn*

I yawned then said,

"Why is Erza taking so long?"

I got up early in the morning to cook breakfast for everyone at home then I secretly escaped and went here in Magnolia thru World Gate.

Most of people here in the guild are just drunkards who sleep here overnight from drinking.

Also Gramps hasn't arrived here yet, I guess I arrived here to early but, this should be the schedule where I should preparing to open my family's Magic Item Shop.

I have nothing to do right now except wait for Erza to arrive. I want to do a work or something right now.

I noticed that the guild is was totally messy because of the left over dirty plates, fork, spoon and knives on the dining tables.

"Oh! I got an idea."

Looking around, I found a tired waitress, sitting in front of the alcohol beverages section.

I went towards her.

"Onee-san, I have nothing to do. I can help you with the cleaning of the mess here on the guild."

She glanced towards me and said,

"Kid, are you a member of the guild? This is the first time I met you."

"Actually, I just joined here few days ago and right now, I'm waiting for my friend to arrive here to get our guild mark." I responded.

...

"Hmm... What's your name, kid?"

"It's... Harukin."

"Oh, it's Harukin... What a weird name--Wait! Are you the one who caused a fire in the guild few days ago?" she spoke in surprise, remembering it from my name.

"...Yes."

...

"Then, the friend you're talking about is the girl with red hair named Erza."

"Yes, you're right. Onee-san."

"Okay, feel free to do it. I'm tired for working right now." she said, leaning her back on the table.

"Where's the cleaning materials, Onee-san?"

"It's inside that slightly large cabinet on that corner." she answered, pointing at the cabinet on the corner.

"Thank you, I'm starting to clean now."

---

(Erza's POV)

- Grandpa Rob's House -

I was in front of the mirror, preparing myself.

I'm wearing a white dress with blue border at the end of my skirt and the frill ends on my chest part, and white shoes.

I was fixing myself to outside to meet Harukin at the guild. Together, we're going to get our guild mark to become real member of the fairy tail guild.

"I wonder if he'll like this."