59

Chapter 59: How I really ran the shop 2
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

Walking along the commercial district of our village, everyone person I came across the street looked at me, remembering what I did last night.

Well, this is the Crimson Demon Village, the home Arch Wizards so using a very overpowered magic should be normal here.

I ignored them, walking directly towards our family's Magic Item Shop.

Unlocking the entrance door of our shop, I slid it open. The side of my mouth twitched, seeing how messy inside our shop. The shelves are empty and very dusty, the reception desk was also dusty and full of father's returned useless items.

I went towards the storage room, I opened the door and entered inside. I noticed the scattered wooden boxes of our stocks and was completely empty.

"Looks like we're out of stocks."

I took one of my magic staves from my dimensional storage then casted,

"Air Magic, Levitation!"

I made my magic staff floats beside me.

Then I clapped my hands twice.

All the things that scattered around me floated and went to it's designated and proper places, and trashes or unneeded things went to the garbage disposal boxes.

I went back to the selling room then snap my fingers.

All the cleaning material like brooms, dust pan, rags and cleaning map went out of the box, floating around room then moved by itself to clean the whole shop.

"Since, I already shown everyone my abilities, I can do this kinds of magic freely without hiding it from everyone."

While waiting things to be cleaned, I went to my father's workshop. Arriving inside, I looking around.

"As I expected, Father's workshop still also messy as ever."

I snapped my fingers again and everything around me moved by itself.

The cleaning materials moved by itself and started cleaning the things around.

The equipment I used to create a potions and medicine also moved by itself and started making different kinds of potions and medicines.

I went at back of our shop and started making my breakfast,

I placed my grilling tray on top of two big flat stones and put a charcoals with ember under it. I took a small container and a bottle of peanut butter from my dimensional storage. I opened the lid of the small container.

Inside it was a prepared squid tentacles and I started grilling it.

After the squid tentacles became half cook, I took and dipped it on the bottle of peanut butter.

I ate it,

.....

*Exhale!*

I exhaled deeply then said,

"Disgusting!"

While eating, a notification bar appeared in front of me.

[Titania has a message on the chat group]