36

Chapter 36: Tower of Heaven 5
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

(A/N2: Please don't mind this chapter. I was on slump and busy with my work because of peak season so all I can write is this so I can at least catch up with my release. ANOTHER DRAMA.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In the midst of the battlefield of slaves and Cultist soldiers, Jellal was missing.

Simon said that Jellal came to save me when I was taken to Disciplinary Chamber.

I have a bad feeling about this.

After we defeated the remaining Cultist soldiers, I glanced at everyone.

"You guys, go ahead first on the ship, I'm going to find Jellal and bring him back." I said.

"Harukin, I'm coming with you." Erza spoke.

I glanced at Erza and responded,

"Erza, you have to lead everyone out of this place. It's my fault that he went missing."

"No, Harukin. It's my fault that it turned out into this situation... So please, let me come with you." Erza looked at me with determination.

We looked at each other few seconds,

*Sigh*

I sighed,

Whatever I said to her, she'll just stubbornly come with me.

I turned to Simon and said,

"Simon, I'll leave everything to you... If Erza and I didn't return in 20 minutes in the ship, you guys should escape and leave this island already."

"Why?"

Simon was surprised.

"I had a feeling that something bad is going to happen so... Take care of everyone if we don't returned back." I replied.

I turned around and ran to the direction of disciplinary chamber.

Erza followed after me.

---

Erza and I arrived at the disciplinary chamber.

Looking around, I noticed that the cultist guard that I put to sleep was brutally murdered.

I saw a foot mark of a blood going outside the chamber. We follow the trail until we saw Jellal walking strangely ahead of us.

"Jellal!" Erza shouted happily then ran towards him.

When she arrived behind him, she grabbed his arm and said,

"Jellal, it's all over! Everyone sacrificed themselves to fight for our freedom. Also thanks to Harukin's magic that protected everyone, we're able to win against our enemies without losing to much lives... And now,  we're all free!"

Jellal slowly turned around to Erza.

"Let's go! Wolly and others have taken those guys' private ships... We can now leave this island." Erza continued.

"Er...za." Jellal weakly said.

I sensed a strange magical aura around Jellal.

"Erza! Get away from him!" I dashed towards the two of them.

I grabbed Erza from behind and pulled her.

"Huh?" She reacted.

I raised my right arm and threw my fist towards Jellal face. Imbuing my fist with Hamon, it's bursted out a red flame.