56

Chapter 56: Doom is Eternal
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Yunyun's POV)

When Megumin and I heard our village alarm, we immediately went outside even though it's already dark. Seeing the alerted adults that's been running around, preparing to fight the approaching Demon King 's Army. We followed after them, going to the place where the demon king army will arrive.

I saw Soketto, standing beside the adults and looking at a certain direction.

Megumin and I went towards her.

"Soketto, what happened and where's the demon king army?" I asked.

She glanced at us,

"Oh, Yunyun, Megumin. I just saw a very dangerous entity in my divination that's approaching our village tonight and it's coming from the sky."

"Is everything gonna be alright?" I asked, getting little scared.

"Don't worry, Yunyun. We're the Crimson Demons, Even if it's a Demon King or someone strong, we're gonna beat them together." she responded with confidence.

I saw Aunt Yuiyui walking towards us, carrying Komekko in her arms who's already sleepy.

"Megumin, please hold on Komekko for the time being. I going to help with the battle."

When Megumin nodded, Aunt Yuiyui gave Komekko to her.

In the horizon, we saw a bright light like a sunlight rising up from behind the large mountains.

"The sun has already set, right? Why is it rising up again and it's even in the different direction?" one of the adults said, shocked from what he saw.

We're confused on what strange thing is happening right now.

"It's coming! Everyone, prepare yourselves to protect the village!" Father shouted, readying to cast a magic.

"Wooahh!!!"

Everyone screamed.

When the source of the bright light rose up completely from the behind mountain, we saw a small sun approaching fast towards our direction. Even in a far distance, we can completely feel it's heat and it's getting hotter as the small sun approaches.

On top of the small sun, we saw a silhouette of a giant black armor with full of spikes around it body, and tattered cloak and giant sword on it's back. It's head is like black skull with it's eyes completely empty.

Just looking at it from far distance, we can already identify it as demon with very scary appearance.

"Everyone, let's do this together!" Father shouted.

Everyone nodded at him and did embarrassing poses together with him.

Their eyes are glowing because that happens when we crimson demons has experiencing a intense emotions.

They all do a embarrassing introductions.

"I am called Hiropon! The chief of this village, and he who leads the Crimson Demons!"

"I am called Chakamiya! Owner of the foremost bakery among the Crimson Demons, and master of yeast!"

"I am called Shikobei! The foremost fisherman among the Crimson Demons, and he who one day catch the Kraken!"