39

Chapter 39: Joining Fairy Tail
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

In front of Fairy Tail Building, I opened the entrance door again and walked inside together with Erza.

While walking towards the counter, I saw the younger version Macao and Wakaba drinking together.

Walking together with Erza, everyone was staring at the two of us.

I saw the guild master sitting on top of the counter, we walked towards him.

He looked at the two of us and spoke,

"Hello, children. My name is Makarov. I am the master of this Fairy Tail Guild. What can I do for the two you?"

I stepped forward and answered,

"Gramps... Actually, Erza and I came here from far away to join this Fairy Tail guild."

Master Makarov smiled at us,

"Ohh... If this little girl is Erza, the what's your name?" he asked.

"It's... It's Harukin..." I answered.

...

"Well, what's a interesting name you have there, then if you want to join the guild and do some jobs, what kind of magic can you use?"

This old man is really kind.

He didn't laugh at my weird name.

"Sunshine Magic."

He got intrigue and said,

"Oh! Can I see it?"

I gave him wry smile,

"I really want to show it, it's a very troublesome magic if I used it here inside the guild building."

"You can show it me outside then,"

We went outside the guild building then I demonstrate to him my magic.

Everyone from inside building got also curious and went with us outside the building to watch.

"I heard that the newcomer is going to demonstrate his magic to master." Cana said.

"Let's see, what he can do." Gray replied.

"You may now start." Master Makarov spoke.

Erza move away from me.

I glanced at her and said,

"Erza, I think it's better for you to take off that armor you're wearing. It's going to melt, if I used my magic here."

She nodded and took off her armor, placing it down on the ground.

I took a deep breath and placed my hands in front of my chest, facing my palm towards each other.

A small light appeared, becoming bigger and turning into a miniature of the sun.

"Greatest Sun!"

Master Makarov eyes widened in surprise.

Suddenly, everyone was panicking.

"Everyone! The guild building is on fire!"

The ground below me was turning into a lava and all the metal around me started to melt, including Erza's armor.