Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Helping Wiz-san's Shop
Fanfic by: Geraint124x

(A/N: This fanfic is free to be dissed by anyone. I might make some mistakes but I'll edit it soon or later. Please review this Fanfic and write anything on the comment section for support. Thanks.)

____________________

(Harukin's POV)

Morning arrives, we decided to stay in Wiz-san shop for the time being until I solved the problem on her shop.

"Today, we're gonna take out my father's useless junks and clean up this whole store first." I said to them.

"Yes!" Wiz-san responded with determination.

"Yes..." Paimon cheerfully said.

"Can I go back to sleep?" Krul spoke while being sleepy.

"No, you have to help us too so that we can finish this early." I replied to Krul.

"Okay, but cook me something delicious later."

"Sure."

All of us are wearing cleaning outfit.

"Then, I should started by taking out my father's junk."

I took out one of magic staves and a large empty sack from my dimensional storage.

I casted while holding my magic staff,

"Air Magic... Levitation!"

All the items that I identified as Father's junk or useless items floated out of their shelves and went directly inside the empty that I'm holding.

This time I realized something.

Majority of her merchandise in this store are my father's useless junks.

"Wiz-san."

"Yes?"

"What happened to my items that I sold to you?"

"Well, they get sold out pretty quickly and always gets out of stock that it leaves the shelves always empty so..."

"So..."

I slightly tilted my head on my right side.

"It's hard to come back to your village frequently to buy a new stock of your items so I replaced your items with your father's items to fill the empty shelves for the time being." she explained.

"Oh, that's why..."

I gave her a very kind smile,

"Come here, Wiz. And lean forward." I said to her.

A sweat appeared on her forehead.

"Umm... Harukin, what's with sudden change in treatment?"

"Just come here, Wiz. I just have something to say."

My smile turned menacing.

She slowly walked towards me with frightened expression.

When she leaned forward, I immediately moved and pinched her both of he cheek.

"Wiz, did I alrady told you not buy my father's useless items, what if the defects of those items endangered the life of the customers, not only it's bad for business, your shop reputation will be turned to worst and treat your shop as a dangerous shop. Someday, no one will visit your shop anymore."

"Aw aw aw! Harukin, I understand. Please don't pull my cheek. It hurts..." she replied in pain.

I let go of her cheeks and said,